Chapter 1

Aaliyah's POV

"I got my eyes on you, your everything that I see. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly. I can't get over you, you left your mark on me. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly. Cause you a good girl and you know it. " Prod sang to me beautifully as you wrapped his arms around me and places his hand on my round belly.

"Yes we are!" I laughed. "Cynthia's definitely gonna be a good girl." I said placing my hand on top of his.

He laughed.

"She better be!" Prod said as he kissed my belly and then my forehead. "2 more months then my princess will be here!" He cheered.

"Right, so let's enjoy the peace while we have it!" I said seductively pushing Prod down on the couch.

"See now your being bad!" He said laughing.

"Maybe you can tame me..." I said cuddling up beside and and kissed his ssweet lips.

He continued to kiss until rudely interrupted.

"Get a room!" Diggy said.

We laughed and Prod got up to help Diggy out up the groceries.

"Shut up! Now you know that I had to deal with while you were with Tia!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever! I miss her crazy ass."

"I do too. But we'll see her soon, she wouldn't miss her niece coming into the world for nothing!" I said as I got up and followed them to the kitchen.

"You do look like your gonna pop any day now!" Prod teased.

Him and Diggy both laughed.

"Hahahaha." I said mockingly.

"You know I'm just teasing babe." Prod said sitting down at the dinning room table.

"Oh I know. But I wouldn't get to comfortable if I were you."

"Why'd you say that?" He asked confused.

"Cuz that teasing just got you a once way trip back to the kitchen, cooking dinner!" I said handing a pan.

"What!?" He said.

"Hahahahah!!" Diggy roaded into laughter.

"You too Diggy!" I said handing him a stirring spoon.

"Bahaha!" Prod laughed.

"See man you got me in trouble!" Diggy said trying to hold back his laughter.

"Nawl you got yo self in trouble!" Prod chuckled.

"It doesn't matter! Your both cooking while I go relax." I said as I flopped on the in a chair.

"Your always relaxing!" Diggy wined.

"Because I'm pregnant!"

"In that case, Don't ever get pregnant again!" Diggy said poring spaghetti into a pot.

"I can't promise that, she is just so se-" Prod started to say.

"So what?" Diggy said giving Prod the death stare.

I bursted into laughter.

"Beautiful." Prod studdered.

"That better be all she is.." Diggy said chuckling.

Prod smiled at me and we all talked as the guys finished cooking.

Erica's POV

I was sitting in my room alone, just thinking about how much I miss the outside world. I've been locked up in the Mental Institution Building for almost 7 months now. Not hearing a word from anyone. Other than Princeton...

"Erica you have a visitor." The guard said unlatching his keys from his belt loop.

I stood up and made my way over to the open prison gate were I was then escorted to the visitation room where I see Princeton smiling at me.

"Hey Erica." He said.

"Hey!" I said back smiling and sat down at the table.

"15 minutes before we close up Erica." The guard said before he walked over to the wall about watched my every move.

"I would kiss you right now if I could." Prince said grabbing my hand with a soothing smile on his face.

"I know babe. I only have 2 more months until my court sentence is due. Then hopefully get out this dump."

"Your not the only one thats due in two months..." Prince whispered.

"She's 7 months already?!"

"Yeah..." Prince said in a sadden tone.

"You okay?

"Yeah.. I mean even tho all that went down months ago the sting is still here."

"I feel your pain."

"It's just not fair that they ran off and leave us nothing but a broken heart. I haven't heard anything about Aaliyah since then. I dropped out of school, moved to the other side of town only to see if she would try to find me."

"Did she?" I asked.

"Haven't heard a word. From anyone."

"Same with Prod...."

"They can't just push us to the side like we didn't exist!" He said firmly hitting the table.

"Right! We gotta to do something, make them feel our pain!" I chanted!

"And I know exactly how to do that..." Prince said with a devilish smile on his face.

I smiled right along with him knowing that my boring life as a was about to change dramatically.

.....................................................