Sure, you can carry me

My back slammed into the tree. I involuntarily shut my eyes. I opened them only to see a blur of green racing towards me.

I barely had enough time to move out of the way, let alone harden my blood. In fact- I hadn't dodged his blow at all. His fist smashed into my ribcage.

I felt the tree holding me up crack, as well as several of my ribs.

"Wow jerk, you broke the tree...and some bones of mine." I groaned.

"I am sorry, but considering the last time I hit you, I did not expect your body to react that way."

I had to hold myself back from saying several inappropriate jokes that came to mind at 'I didn't expect your body to react that way.' What a waste.

He came at me again. As I was dodging multiple blows, all I could think about was how I was just so over this fight. I threw my hands in front of me and shouted, "I give up!"

Lee froze in his tracks. He almost audibly questioned '???' Wich I'm pretty sure is impossible, but if anyone could do it, it would be this guy.

"I think it's pretty obvious I can't beat you, so might as well not even try. Right?" I said, resigned.

Lee's face turned sour at that.

I threw myself on the ground dramatically, "So take me away to your village! Drag me under ground and imprison me there forever like the naked mole rat I am!"

The edges of his mouth twitched down as his head rocked to the side.

He walked over to me, guard dropped.

I tensed, squeezing my eyes shut, only to feel myself being lifted up off the ground.

Lee gently placed me over his shoulder, giving me a perfect angle of a perfect butt.

I could feel his shoulder digging into my broken side, so I forced the bone back in place, and held it there with my blood.

"Please excuse my reach." He said, and grabbed my thigh to keep me from slipping.

I still had my eyes on that finely sculpted piece of work, "Exuse mine." And reached out and grabbed it.

Nice.

I heard Lee yelp as I was hurled into the air.

I managed to catch a branch to hang onto. I tried to ignore the pain in my arms and side from being stretched out.

As gracefully as I could, I hopped to the ground.

When I looked at Lee- well that was an interesting sight. He was protectively covering his backside, stuttering apologies for throwing me.

"Guess we're walking?" I giggled.

"Only if you walk in front."