The god eater shines pt 1

A/n: this is going to be one long chapter

The opening ends to an overhead view of Emerald Forest, where a black bird is flying slowly and magnificently, right up to the moment it gives a final shriek and Ruby crashes through it in a burst of feathers as she plummets downward.

Ruby: Birdie, no!

Ruby fires off a few rounds from Crescent Rose to slow her down, then turns the weapon into its scythe form to catch the branch of a tree in her blade and fall downward at a slower pace.

Weiss, armed with Myrtenaster, summons a white snowflake circle under her and leaps off of it to the forest below.

Ren descends (with Nora Valkyrie briefly being seen next to him at a faster speed) and spins in the air, eventually using StormFlower's blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hit the ground, brushing off his clothes before looking up to see...

Yang: Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!

Yang, soaring right over the treetops, is using her gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further and further north, spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground.

Yang: Nailed it! (runs off)

Pyrrha, her weapon in sword form and armed with a shield, crashes through several trees and rolls on a branch, immediately shifting her blade into a rifle and looking through the scope at Jaune as he continues to scream and fall helplessly. Pyrrha coolly transforms her weapon again to its spear form, takes a moment to evaluate her throw, and rockets the javelin deep into the forest until a "THUNK!" is heard.

Jaune: (in the distance) Thank you!

Pyrrha: (waving) I'm sorry!

You were seen flying through the air then taking out (w/n) And Dug  the Scythe in a tree branch Then you jumped off doing a backflip and sticking landing he smiled smugly at the landing you just did

Y/n: nailed it now where's the damn temple *looks at the forest

As you begin to walk if you're growing from the forest itself but this got your blood pumping you were excited finally some action after the experience you had back home you pulled out your scythe readying it and you let off a single smile a pack of beowolves come out of the forest and your smile grew bigger The wolves Growl More than three of them charge  at you you ran at the And brought your scythe around one of the bewolfs neck and cut it clean off you landed on the ground and changed your weapon to its sniper form and shot at three beowolves killing them and the least of them you let your god arc consume them when the fighting finished you rested your scythe on one shoulder and began to walk to find the temple

Timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n reading

In the middle of the forest, Ruby lands in a crouch, then darts off with a single mantra in her mind.

Ruby (thinking): Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find... (shouting) Yang! Yaaaang! (internally, now seeing herself partnered with various people) Oh, this is bad, this is really bad... What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! ...I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Ooh! What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Ugh! (shakes her head of daydreams) Okay... Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, aaaand...

Time seems to slow down as Ruby skids to a halt in front of Weiss as she is turning to face her. She stops just in time for their eyes to meet and a pregnant pause follows. This ends when Weiss turns on her heel and walks the other way.