[IMPORTANT NOTICE]

[Edit (7/15/2015): This story has for sure been discontinued with no chance of continuing. Sorry.]

So, here's the deal, guys. Traveling Hearts is my oldest and first attempt at a KH/FF story. I'm not kidding the first version began in late 2010. Yes, there was a first version of Traveling Hearts back in my Quizilla days. I decided in 2012 or something to remake it into its current version.

Its now 2014 and I'm down to updating it every few months. Fernweh gets an almost steady monthly update and it has I think 14 chapters. I've been working on Traveling Hearts for more than two years and its just now reached 14 chapters.

I honestly don't know what to do with Traveling Hearts.

I struggle to update the story. Mostly because I'm not in the same mindset as I was two years ago and my writing style has changed a bit since the beginning.

I had so many ideas for the stories, mostly backstories to the characters, and because of this I've made a sloppy mess adding and adding to the story. I really hadn't planned there to be more than three [BOC]s but thought I could handle it but I've made a mess of things.

Even though Traveling is in the title of the story I haven't really wrote [Name] traveling anywhere.

Overall, I feel like I haven't really accomplished what I wanted to do with the story. I wanted a medieval setting but ended up adding too much from the modern world. I wanted [Name] to have her alter ego, Rune, but that side has been completely ignored in this story. I want some of the ideas that I've forgotten over the years back in this version.

I can't really look back at the notes for my first version of Traveling Hearts considering all the files are locked in my old laptop that doesn't work anymore. 

So, here's the dilemma. I don't know whether to start a new story with all the basic elements the same and mixing this version and the old version together under the same name as Traveling Hearts or abandoning the story completely.

I really don't want to rewrite this version of Traveling Hearts because I feel like I constricted myself with everything I added. 

Anyway, what I want to know is your opinion on what should happen to Traveling Hearts. I think there's still a few of you that have read the first version of Traveling Hearts and so might remember somethings I didn't add to this story, like Zexion and Demyx being the ones that discovered you right after you got to their world and Vanitas actually being in the story and more time chilling with the other guys than being stuffed in a house.

If your curious of how the old version of Traveling Hearts was like head over to good old Quizilla, type in Traveling Hearts into the search bar, and click the Traveling Hearts without the RE: in the beginning by the user randomusicnotesxd. Or ask me to post a link down below.

Sooo, should I chuck Traveling Hearts out the window and try again? Or throw it out and just work on Fernweh?