school going away party

Five months later

It has been five months since Jason and I spoke to each other I mean we attend the same school but we ignore each other-I ignored him. It hurts me but I have to stay strong I can't fall for him. Dolan got back his position in the football team, I'm happy for him. Jason and his friends have girls swarming them oh please.

The girls and I was now shopping for dress to attended the school going away party, we are leaving school in two days yeah.

"How is this dress?" Romesha ask as she return from the changing room

"You look gorgeous  darling" Charles told her. I was just watching the girls go crazy over dresses.

"Oh honey why are you here sitting all by your self? move over" Charles said. He and I was now sitting "you have a problem, I can tell, come on you know I'm a good listener" Charles said not breaking eye contact with me.

"It's just that I really like this guy but we haven't talk to each other in five months because I told him that I don't want to see him, when I see him with other girls I feel-"

"Jealous"

"Don't let it sound like that. I think he has forgotten all about me" tears came to my eyes

"Ok hon don't cry" Charles told me "if that guy really listen to you and avoid you , he's stupid" he said I smile

"Thanks Charles"

"Your welcome, now girl go get shopping"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
This is going to be Jason POV because Sheneil is going to be wasted A.K.A drunk and drunk people don't know what they are saying.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jason POV

I was on my way to the school going away party right now with my four idiot friends- note to self I still live them.

"Hey jay is Sheneil going to be at the party?" Dominic ask

"How the hell should I know" I answered harshly

"Why are you ignoring her by the way?" Matthew ask

"Because she told me to" I answered

"You are a fool man, every time she sees you with a girl her expression changes you are hurting her man" Daniel told me

"How am I hurting? I gave her what she wanted" I protest

"You don't understand girls Jason sometime what they say they want it's not really what they want" Dominic said

"What are you guys saying?" I ask. "You should talk to her man" Ashton advised

"Fine. But no promises" I told him. After minutes of driving we arrived at a house it's kind of small in comparison to mine. We went inside people were already dancing, drinking and some was wasted. I couldn't see Sheneil anywhere so I just started dancing with some girls alcohol isn't my thing.

After a few minutes I got tired so I went to sit on a couch that was in the room. I saw a hot cheerleader broad hips a sexy body so I went up to her, I think I can get laid tonight.

"Hello beautiful" I greet as I reach the girl

"If it isn't Jason Stones" she said

"In the flesh. You know me but I don't know you" I said

"Emalie" she answered

"So Emalie are you planning to get laid tonight?" I ask

"Depends"

"How about with the famous Jason Stones"

"Ok let's go" she took my hand and lead me upstair. We were making out damn this chick is hot. I close my eyes to feel the emotions but as I open my eyes I come face to face with Sheneil, she was crying- shit she ran away and I shove the girl off me.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" I told her before she could answer I ran away. I don't know what to tell sheniel, I think for some minutes. I saw her she was drinking a lot of alcohol like it was water. I went to her and drag her outside.

"What the f!ck are you doing?" I shout

"You Jason is an asshole " she said poking me in the chest, tears came to her eyes "you hurt me and you brake me. I don't want to talk to you, go away, go away" she said walking off she was about to fall and I catch her "I'm taking you home" I said I lift her put her in my car and drove off. She was asleep.

Her words came back to me

"you hurt me Jason you and brake me"

What have I done I scold myself I'm a dick head.

What is wrong with me??