ENDING

It is going to run a little in this story o really want to end this story

Jason POV

She was just sitting there not doing anything, not eating, not sleeping well, just staring out into space. In the night she would have nightmare about him and it pains me to watch her suffer and I'm fed up of it, How can a pregnant woman do that to her self she will hurt our baby.

I got up and walk to Sheneil she was laying in bed, crying under the cover. I pull the cover away angrily "That's it Sheneil get up and eat something" I said, she didn't say a word she just laid there crying.

"You're so selfless you know that, you are caring a child...Our child at least think about it" I tried again but this time in a calm tone

"Ok go get me something" she said not looking at me. I obeyed and went down to the kitchen and make a healthy food for my future wife. When I went back to the room, Sheneil sit up in bed and she ate all the food I made for her. I took her up bridal style and take her to the bathroom I bathe her myself.

Sheneil fell asleep soon after I didn't want to bother her so I kiss her forehead and went downstairs. I sit on the couch and soon after I fell asleep.

It felt like someone was shaking me "J wake up" a sweet voice command, but my eyes wanted to stay close for just a few minutes more.

"J wake up.....Damn it J" the voice swore my eyes fluttered open and I saw my beautiful darling staring down at me.

"Babe" I said "is everything ok" I ask worriedly .she sigh ,I sat up and pull  her down on my lap.

"I'm fine now" she told me

Week two

We check on the baby he/she is fine and healthy

Week three

We went to Dolan's funeral Sheneil did not cry she kept herself together

Week eight (2 months)

We got married

3rd person POV

Sheneil is going to have twins

When a bad boy wants a girl he does everything in his power to get her including

Proposing

I'm  Sheniel Gooden and this is my story

My life begins now

I know I know I'm so sorry but you can follow me and check out my next stories