Something he does that instantly makes you feel better

Use your hair colour!

Brown: 

Michael's hugs are your number one source of comfort. There's nothing better than being enveloped in his strong arms, and feeling him stroke your hair and gently rub your back will always relax you and make you happy beyond belief.

Blonde:

His smile is all it takes to turn your sadness/anger/fear into happiness and relief. It lights up the room and somehow makes you forget everything negative in your life as you take in the sight.

Black:

Hearing him sing never fails to brighten your mood, even when you feel at your lowest. His voice is home to you and as long as you can hear it, whether that be in person or through a speaker, you know everything will be okay.

Ginger:

Being kissed by Michael, whether that be an innocent peck on your cheek or a passionate kiss on the lips, makes you forget everything around you, freeing you from any negative emotions you're experiencing.

Other:

Holding Michael's hand always puts you at ease no matter what. His hands are large and warm, which is comforting when you are upset or nervous, the spark that you feel as your skin touches never failing to take your breath away.

Thought it was about time I posted another cute part, hope you enjoy!