Flirty! Karma X Reader

It would get shitty
But enjoy!

Requested: NinjaOtaku707
~•~

Everything was fine, but then HE came along. He would be the biggest irritation you had ever in your life.

He would come up to you with nonsense and cheesy words, heck it would honestly make you cringe! You tried to avoid him as possible but, he's just as annoying as a fly!

"Oh, come on!" You exclaimed as he blocked your way out "What is it this time?" You sighed rubbing your temples

"Wanna walk home together? It's gotta be dangerous for a girl like you, right?" Yes, he's definitely teasing. Does he have the look?... Yes, he have.

"I can walk myself, alone!" You tried reasoning with him, and for crying out loud you're missing an episode from your favorite show right now.

"..Your loss." He dragged you with him anyways, which you knew you can never get out of with his strength. Honestly, you were over annoyed.

"Oh yay~ I get to walk (name) home while holding her hand!~" He cooed definitely gripping on your hand as you stood there quietly with a face saying that it gives up.

You never liked flirty boys. They play with your feelings with lousy pathetic words that's covered in sugar. Just like what that dork was doing everyday. Making you fall for him.

But you don't wanna assume things! He might play with you then leave you for another girl! Now how fun would that be? Note to sarcasm.

"Why are you even doing this? Aren't you getting tired?" The girl asked exhaustion heard from her voice. "It's not like it's serious anyway.." She mumbled. But the red head grinned and shook his head.

"Haha! Oh sweetheart. It is serious. Notice how you're the only one I'm flirting with? I don't do this to any girls except you (name)." When he said that, your face explodes into beet red in embarrassment.

"Cut it out!" You stuttered while looking away not letting your face show. "Cut what out? It's only getting fun!" He pulled you close with the hand he's holding and laughed like a maniac he is.

"You're such a big dork! I hate you, you know!" You shouted at him still trying to get outta his grip. "Oh I know, I surely know." that stupid grun of his was shown knowing how much he likes teasing you so much.

"Oh! We're here!" He said as you both froze "Finally.." you sighed expecting to be free from his hand gripping. Which was no surprise, you're not. "Let me go now, we're here." you rolled your eyes at him as he chuckle.

"Forgetting something?"

"What? No." A cold glare sent down his spines as he lets out a laugh "Don't be shy!"

"I'm not!" You whined as you groaned "Fine, using force again today huh?" Realization kicking as you shook your head rapidly "No no no no!"

He pulls and kisses your cheek then lets go of your hand "See ya at school, sweetie!"

"See you in hell, dipshit!" You shouted and stormed in your head completely worned out from embarrassment.

"Ugh, why has it to be him?" Saying to no one in particular smiling unconsciously. 

[Author's Note]

Holy shit a miracle?

I updated for the past 5000 years! Hallelujah! *angels sings from above*

Though, school is starting soon, *cries as I hear the devils laugh*

My offer still stands though, I'll accept anything you'd like to see before this books ends, connected to the book or not :)

I'll be ending this book in June 6th.

;-;

~J-chan❤