" I dont know if  he knows it's supposed to be a surprise or not" thor Shrugged.

"This is going to be interesting" loki chuckled.

"HE IS COMING!" Frigga excitedly exclaimed as everyone scrambled to hide.

Loki chuckled "that's always my reaction to him as well" He said earning a smack from sif as he proceeded to roll his eyes and hide behind a large curtain.

Odin opened the large door and walked in.

"Surprise"

everyone shouted as loki calmly walked out instead eager to see odins reaction.

"WHA? FOR ME? I HAD FORGOTTEN IT WAS EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!" Odin said with an exclamation that elicted a loud sigh from loki who wasn't sure whether to laugh or groan.

Sif was chuckling as Odin continued.

"OH YOU SHOULDNT  HAVE! THAT TOO IN MY FAVOURITE COLOR! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" He said hugging frigga.

It took loki all the energy his mitochondria could produce to not make a snarky comment.

"Happy birthday..." He began but was yanked into a hug.

"MY  PRECIOUS CHILDREN" Odin  grinned. Loki let his lips Crack into a smile and hugged back..

"Glad to have you father " He lied (not. He loves  him..deeeeeeeep down)

"of course you do" Odin smiled.

"King Odin. A pleasure to be invited" a deep voice said

"laufey!" Odin said as loki sighed. Odin hugged him too and walked to his throne.

"Laufey" loki said seriously with a nod.

"Loki"  He replied with the same nod.

"How's the gout" loki asked with a smirk.

"How's the throne..? Oh right.." Laufey smirked back

Loki glared but pulled a smile "How's the kids? Heard they all left?"

"Yes...they wanted to rule other realms...they are capable...most of them anyway" laufey said looking at loki pointedly while thor sniggered in the background.

"Ah. I didn't realize thy weren't discarded like a used paper towel"

"I didn't discard...okay well I did..
" Laufey shrugged.

Before loki could retort Odin had reached the throne.

" I am SO HONOURED AND COMPLETELY SURPRISED BY THIS...PARTY" He said. Frigga began to narrow her eyes.

"I am even happier to know that my sons have written speeches for me!"

Thor blinked and looked at loki.

"What" loki muttered and they both looked at frigga who shrugged.

"You. First."

"No!"

"You" they began pushing each other before frigga cleared her throat and glared at them.

With a large push thor sent loki flying toward the center of the room. He would've crashed if not for magic.

"Ehem. Uh well" He looked at odin who looked expectant.

"We are so...glad. To have him. As our..f..." He swallowed. "F...." He inhaled deeply.

Sif chuckled and shook her head

" Father.." Loki trailed off "how....loving and supportive he has been!" He suddenly..said with enthusiasm. "IN ALL ASPECTS OF MY LIFE!!" He said.

Odin began to squirm just a tad. Sif and Fandrall began to chuckle

"HE IS THE MOST NOT JUDGEMENTAL, LOVING, CARING AND SELFLESS PERSON EVER. Thank you. Incase you didn't know who I was. I am loki. God of...oh well" He smiled and walked off making sif shake her head. Such a diva this hoe was.

Odin narrowed his eyes at him and pulled him toward him.

"So you mean to say they were lies? " He asked angrily.

"Why.. Father. Have you NOT been supportive and selfless?" He asked with a gasp...

Odin blinked now finding himself in a quandary.

Thor came up on stage by then " I'm so blessed to have the chance to celebrate our father. With all his downfalls...and the times he banished us... He still guided us " thor said completely sincere.

Loki looked at odin with a smug grin and Odin pushed him away lightly.

Loki chuckled and walked to the back of the hall near sif.

"How was the speech " He asked taking a glass of ale

"You're such a salty bitch" She shook her head and he grinned.

---------------

"IIIIII am odinnnnnnnn borsonnnnnnn" Odin said as he stumbled down the corridor.

Loki caught him as he nearly fell "the party is over there father. What are you doing?" He asked gasping slightly. How much did his man eat?!

"Loki! My...so..shon!" Odin said pulling lokis already sunken cheek making him yelp.

"Ow! Odin!" He exclaimed trying to support the man who had decided to let all his weight on loki. In case you didn't know. Loki be thin af.

"I love you..my son. Even if you're a blue rascal" Odin said before completely blacking out.

"Woah! Okay...ow" loki grit his teeth and teleported with Odin into his room.

He sorta...flung him into his bed and blew the fire that threw Lig ht in the room.

"Goodnight father...love you too"

--------------

AW HE IS SUCH A LITTLE SOFT BITCH!!!
Family is a strange concept. A bunch of people live together just because they share blood ( sometimes not even that)
We fight yea. We stab each other....okay?
But we do love each other... Even if we don't always show it.