Good Morning

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM AND PAIN INFLICTION⚠️⚠️

Sangwoo's POV:
It was early in the morning when I heard shit banging around in the other room. What the fuck is he doing! I got up out of bed angrily and stomped to the kitchen, "What the fuck Bum!", he sat on his pathetic stool looking at me with an expression of 'oh shit' on his face. "I-I-I" he stumbled over his words. "Well spit it out!" I was furious with him, how dare he wake me up. "I'm sorry...." he looked up at me sadly, I pushed him aside and went to grab a knife from one of the drawers, the handle was warm, why was he in my knife drawer! I looked over at him and he tilted his head down and hid his arms. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!", he held his wrists out to me, the warm maroon blood dripped off of his arms, he was so bloody that you couldn't see his skin underneath, "Lick it off now" I was going to get back at him for doing this to himself. He lifted his arm up to his lips and hesitated, " NOW OR YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE WORSE!". He whimpered and started to lick up the blood, I grabbed him by his hair and jerked him onto the ground, he let out cries of pain, "oh shut up." I threw a knife at the wall and it stuck there, then I left the kitchen and threw myself onto my bed.
Yoonbum's POV:
Sangwoo had just thrown me on the ground and I was already in a puddle of my own blood. I deserved I'm the one who hurt myself and did his job for him, I'm the one who woke him up, I'm the one who....wait I didn't deserve that. I got up and attempted to half crawl half walk to Sangwoo's room. When I reached the door I bursted through it causing him to jump up. "WHAT THE FUCK BUM!!" he was already mad but I didn't care. I climbed on top of him and roughly pinned his arms against the wall by his wrists, my blood was dripping onto him. He groaned as he tried to get me off but he failed, I pushed him into the wall harder and kissed him while a small smirk crossed my lips. "I'm in control"

A/N: Hey kids!! I'm actually going to finish this story haha! This story once again will contain pretty heavy smut....you're welcome.... If you are gonna be one of those people who report my shįt then just block me thanks.

y'all want me to continue this...? -'may 19 2024