One shot Number One

Were you ever bullied in your school? Or may I ask, Have you ever experienced a feeling called pain? Like, mental pain? No? Let me explain it to you then...
Mental pain feels like u want to die. Every thought is killing your brain. You can't even tell anyone about somethings, couse they may think you're crazy or won't even know what to do about it. Your heart hurts, brain aswell. You can't think clearly. The worst mental pain brings physical pain. Physical pain means that you feel the pain on your body. Lets think about bruises. How do you think you get them? I think everyone knows the answear for that.
I were bullied in my high school. It hurted. But that doesn't hurted me that bad. My exbf raped me a few days ago. I wasn't able to walk for awhile. Today when I got home, I left my parents a note. I need to be quick now.
Why do I need to be quick? I want to die. I am standing on the roof of a skyscraper block right now. I'm heading forward the to edge. All of my memories are flashbacking each other. I felt my cheeks wet. I looked at the door that leads to this roof, at the last time. I took a deep breath and turn around. I stood on the edge. I looked down and smiled.
It's all going to end. The pain is going to end.
I thought. I leed my eyes to the sky and I spread my arms. I shut my eyes closed and jumped. I was falling down..., I felt free...
The last thing I felt was a sharp pain runing through my body...
The last thing I heard was a crack...
Then darkness.
==============
Hey It's me again and I brough with me the first one shot. Today I will post an information about requests.
283 words :3

Hejka to znowu ja i przyniosłam ze sobą pierwszego one shota. Dzisiaj jeszcze opublikuje informacje dotyczącą requestów.
283 słowa :3