A new start...?

Yes, Let's start anew...

Jung and Soo, Mira and Baek Ah were living at Eighth Prince's House, for a while. Baek Ah taught poetry, arts and musical instruments to the young kids. Mira would work as a helper in the healer's chamber. King had offered her to be at Royal Healer's chamber but she has refused saying "she would rather treat commoners free." Jung was taking his time in sword practicing at the army practicing fields.

Mira's duty was at the army base. She was checking on the wounded soldiers. After her last of the patient was treated, she went to see the sword practices. When she reached at the field, she saw all the soldiers circling and cheering excitedly. 

    "Oh, our Fourteenth Prince has still got it." Said the soldier excitedlywatching Jung wielding the sword. " Oh , did you see that? Did you see that? Itseems like he was never out of practice. You know what was his called back inhis days 'General Lion'. No Enemy dared look into his eyes such was his fury."

    His younger counterpart argued. " I got it, old man. But look at our Sam Maek. He is no less than Fourteenth Prince. He may not be seasoned, but he is a brave lad no doubt."

The voices of swords clashing became louder and lauder, so did the cheering. Mira tried to find her way in/out of the excited crowd. Finally she reached in the front row. She saw two men in armor with swords. They were moving elegantly, in perfect symphony. As their swords clang, their bodies move. Younger Soldier was trying his best. Jung would block every blow by him. He was indeed braver. They were missing each other by inches. At one point the swords brush the younger soldier's hand, making a superficial cut.

"Be careful. You will get hurt." Mira said worriedly.She said louder than expected. This distracted Sam Maek and he missed the blow and ends up receiving a second cut on his shoulder and Jung landed his sword perfectly inches away from his opponent's neck. Sam Maek had lost his concentration and was still looking at the girl with worried expression who was standing in front row of crowd, like he was enchanted by her. He was now smiling. Jung saw whom he was smiling at and felt a bit annoyed. He helped  Sam Maek to get on his feet. Crowd busted into chant of Jung's name. He, ignoring all the cheering and excited soldiers greeting him, looked at Mira,. Mira smirked at him with a content look "you still got it". He headed towards her and held her in an embrace. Crowd cheered even louder.    

"Did you see that? Did you see that?" Jung asked excitedly."Yes. Yes. You did great."She tried to get out his embrace awkwardly. And smiled at him. Jung released her from his embraced. "Oh. I am sorry. I was just excited; I had a great time after so manyyears. Let's get out of here."He said looking at Sam Maek who looked at him with a defeated smile andbowed down. Jung and Mira found their way out of the soldiers.

                                   ***************************

Mira and Jung were at the balcony of the infirmary. Mira had brewed a special tea for Jung.

" Drink this. It will sooth your pain and relax your aching muscles. I have put special herbs. But I have to say that it was really nice to see Old Jung back. I know that I was the one who told you to forget the past." Said Mira handing Jung his cup.

The door of the infirmary opened . Sam Maek entered. He looked at Mira and Jung smiling at each other. Deciding not to disturb them, he tried to leave quietly but banged into the door "Ah"he yelpedand ended up disturbing them.

"Who is there?" Mira asked entering the main room of the healing chamber. She saw Sam Maek leaving and made him stop. "Are you here to get treated?" she asked. "It is ok, My Lady. I will come after sometime. It is a small wound. " Sam Maek took a step towards the door. Mira stopped him and made him sit on the examination bed. " That I will decide." she said, moving to the balcony. "There is a patient waiting. Let's meet at the gate in the evening. We shall walk together to Master Wook's house." Mira said to Jung. "Yes. Let's do that. Thank you for the tea, it was really great. " Jung got on his feet and was about to leave when he saw Sam Maek, who tried to get up , to bow. But was stopped by Mira. "I told you not to move. Now relax. Let me see the wound."She examined the cut. And washed the wound with water and wasapplying the medicine .   "It may hurt a bit so bear with me ." without looking from his wound.

"Doctor, didn't you see me out there? Don't you think you are insulting my bravery by saying it?" He gave him a sly smile. 

"I saw. You have a concentration of a priest, I wonder how hard it is to actually distract you." she smirked and continued tending him.

"If you wouldn't have distracted me. I was totally going to last for at least five more minutes..." This made Mira look up from her bandaging. He winked at her and Jumped out of the bed."Thank you, Doctor. I am from Southern brigade, Sam Maek. And you are.."

"I am Mira. I am assisting the Head Healer for now." Mira told him.

"For Now." he repeated after her.