"Bye.. Sir.. How.. Do you know my name???", Sneha was surprised.

"Sources", Arjun whispered leaning on table towards Sneha.

Sneha chuckled at his behavior.

" Oh... And you can call me Arjun..", Arjun said before turning and moving out of canteen.

"I like him already...", Sneha chuckled.

Meher gave her a 'are you serious look' to which Sneha explained, " In a completely... platonic way."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meher was walking alone in the college corridor lost in her own thoughts. Sneha had to leave early for home, so Meher had to spend rest of 4 lectures all by herself, without actually dying of boredom.

Abhimanyu saw Meher alone from a distance. "Will be back in a while guys", He informed his friends walking in Meher's direction.

"Not her Abhi." , Priya called out.

Abhimanyu waved a hand at Priya gesturing her to watch him follow Meher.

"Oh boy!!! This isn't gonna end well.", Priya mumbled but her friends around heard and they all shared a laugh together on Abhimanyu's tactics.

"Hey again!!!", Abhimanyu nudged Meher.

" Hi..", Meher replied awkwardly for being caught in wonderland.

"All Alone?", Abhimanyu asked trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah..", Meher replied folding her lips into smile.

"So... Excited???", Abhimanyu asked

"Huh...???!!! ", Meher asked confused.

"Uh.. About freshers.. U know the secret one", Abhimanyu cleared.

"Well.. I am excited about both of them... So... will... entire college be there in both of them!!??? Like all batches" Meher asked hesitantly. She didn't knew why that mattered to her, but deep down, she was hoping Abhimanyu would give a positive, so she can be sure of Arjun's presence.

"Well, it is open to all students. Whoever wants can join. Why do you ask???",

"No special reason.. Just estimating how much fun its gonna be..", Meher lied.

A gathering of students chatering in disappointment near the notice board caught Meher and Abhimanyu's attention.

"What's that?", Meher irked

"Lets find out..", Abhimanyu said speeding towards the notice board.

Passing through a hoard of students, Meher and Abhimanyu read the displayed notice.

Meher's face fell immediately

"Why did they had to do it this year only!!!", Meher grunted.

"Calm down!! Calm down!!! Don't worry we are still gonna have our freshers, no matter what and I promise I will make it worthwhile for you.", Abhimanyu said followed by a wink.

"I know.. You are just trying to cheer me up..  How are you gonna do that. Its clearly written, organising freshers is punishable. But this is really unfair to us freshers.", Meher replied in a sad tone.

"No...I am assuring you. You are going to have a great time in our freshers.This one was going to be boring anyways. But ours.. Will be double the fun now. I promise.. PLUS.. I can take a punishment or two for this beautiful smile of yours. ", Abhimanyu sais taking Meher's hand in his and patting back of it with other.

"Thank you Sir..!!", Meher smiled though she felt a bit awkward with so much of Abhimanyu's generosity.

"But.. In return..." Abhimanyu started but paused.

"In return!?" Meher asked confused.

"Yes, my dear.. In return of throwing you the awesomest freshers party, I want you.. To stop calling me Sir.. Call me Abhimanyu",  Abhimanyu grinned.

"Ok.. Abhimanyu", Meher smiled trying to get ahold of this new  salutation for her senior.

"I need to get back to lecture.. See you later..!??", Meher said remembering she had a lecture to attend.

" Sure my lady!!!", Abhimanyu bowed to Meher showing her the way to go.

Meher just smiled and walked to her destination.

Her smiled soon turned into blush. She was feeling special with Abhimanyu's flattery. Something she always wish someone would make her feel.Someone she has waited for till now, with half of her heart longing for its other half.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
A/N:
Did she finally find other half of her heart!?? What do you guys think!??

First of all sorry for delayed update. Secondly, Thank you soooooo much for loving this book.

Thirdly please keep voting and comenting. New updates coming soon. This time sooner.

Love ♥ ♥