Chapter 4

"Dad would you mind if I took the car up to Akina for a few hours?" Kaname asked her father.

"Go ahead." He said and walked inside.

She drove back up the mountain pass and when she got to the top she parked her car. She grabbed a lolipop from the glove compartment and got out of the car. She sat her self on the hood and leaned against the front window of the car.

+++++++++++++++++

"Hey I have a meeting to go to so i need to take the car, but I dont want you walking. Could you call and see if someone can pick you up?" Her father told her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Alright. I'm going now." Her father said and left.

"Hey Iketani?" She said when he answered the phone.

"Kaname?" He replied.

"Yeah. I was woundering if you could give me a ride to work?" She asked.

A few minutes later he arrived at the corner that he had met her at the other day. He held the door open for her and she got in. He securly closed the door and walked around to get in.

"So." She said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I was woundering if you wanted to go to the beach tomarrow?" She asked him.

He swallowed. "Yeah." He croaked out.

"Awesome. Bring a friend." She said.

"Will do." He said and then pulled into the gas station.

She walked into the store and he waited for her to change. He turned his head and saw a fimiliar face. "Kenji. You know the new girl Kaname?" He asked his friend.

"Yeah. What about her?" He replied.

"Do you want to go to the beach with us tomarrow. I'm pretty sure she will be bringing a friend." He informed.

"Hell yeah." He replied.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short chapter :(

That's the friend she will be bringing --->