2

Toby pov

"Sooo..." I say trying to start conversation. "W-where did you *tic* come from? B-before the stream thing."

BEN looked up at me

"My Dad drowned me."

I look at him in pure shock. He's dead! Well that explains somethings. Ok, things just took a turn.

"Y-you still cold?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm good. My legs hurt, but it's ok." He replied.

"Would you li-ke to *tic* meet the others?" Wow I'm just full of questions.

"Others? Umm sure." He sounded a bit nervous to by quite honest.

Remembering that his legs hurt, I scoop him up in my arms. And walk out of my room. BEN panicked momentarily, but soon relaxed.

Jeff and Jane were arguing over something. L.J was eating- well gording himself with candy. Masky and Hoodie were doing paperwork. And Slender was yelling at E.j for eating kidneys on the couch. Again.

BEN looked as though he'd never seen such a thing.

Slender 'looked' up from yelling E.j and towards me and BEN. He gave me a tilt of the head. Then obviously guessed what I had in mind. I wanted BEN to be a creepy pasta. Obviously it was meant.

Also considering Slendy can read minds and is a super-natural freak in other words, doesn't make it better. Rip anyone who is a perv. We don't tolerate that here. Not in my house.

"BEN, is it? How would you like to become one of my proxies?"
Slender asked, bending down a bit.

Knowing that BEN probably didn't know know what a proxy is Masky turned and explained.

"A proxy is one who serves Slenderman, they are alwolled to stay at the mansion and kill with out being caught. The rules of the proxy are the following; no outside the mansion relationships, no communication with others outside the mansion, and you must follow orders. As far as that it's simple."

BEN seemed shook.

"Ok, I will." He said finally

I piped up, "Ok, s-so this is Slenderman, that is Jane the killer *tic* and Jeff the killer, that is E.j and L.J, Masky and Hoodie, and t-heir are A-alot of others too."

He nodded his blond little head.

"BEN, I would like to speak to you in my office, please."

~time skip~

Since I wasn't allowed in I waited outside the door.

It suddenly opened and BEN limped out holding an object in his smol hand.

As he looked up at me, considering I'm a head taller, his ear twitched as he smiled. His red pupils shinning brightly.

I look at the object, all I could see was that it had no cover and instead it just read MAJORA, odd.

BEN took my hand and we walked/ limped up the stairs to my room. What in the name of German waffles is happening.

As he limped up the stairs, I helped.

After I few, we entered my room. The sent of maple syrup filled the room.

We both sat down on my bed. BEN was the first to speak.

"So what's your full back story, no leaving out details."

I sigh and start speaking.

"When I was in middle school I got put in home schooling due to my conditions and the bullying. Skip a few years. My father had become abusive towards me. One night Lyra, my sister, and I were got in a serious crash. A truck was on the wrong side of the rode and hit us." I pause and draw in a shaky breath. "I had only a few scratches, but Lyra was covered in blood, her jaw and ribs disfigured. I could hardly recognize her. After a day in the hospital Lyra died, and my father didn't even come see her. Then the voices in my head told me to kill my father. I walked in the kitchen casually and grabbed a knife. Once the job of killing him was over, I turned to see my mother staring at me in horror-" BEN cut me off

"Did you kill her!?"

"No, instead I ran out of the house and to the shed, where my now famous hatchets hung. Grabbing them I ran off into the night. It was during a kill when the cops showed up. I grabbed a match, and well lit the  neighborhood on fire. But sadly I was in that fire and there was no escape. That is till Slenderman came and brought me here."

BEN started clapping.

"Alright, BEN, now its your turn to tell your story."

"Oh alright, I wasn't always an elf, instead I was a regular person. My Dad also became abusive, he always blamed me for my mother's death. She died giving birth to me. Anyways, he made me do everything for him, I was a slave in my own home. One day my grandpa sent me a Nintendo 64 with a game." He raised the gray thing in his hand.
"Major's mask. I played it when ever I could. Until one day I was about to finish the game when my dad said we were going swimming. So, once we got there my dad waded in and told me to come in. No one was at the pond at the time. So I waded in... and he smashed a beer bottle over my head and held me under water. When I opened my eyes, i was in clocktown, I was inside the game, I stayed there for a long time. Until a collage student played my game and I guess he didn't like me. So Slenderman ended up finding my game and you found me. Welp thats my story!"

I was astonished.

"Hey Toby it's getting late and I'm getting tired."

"Oh, r-right. Umm where *tic* do you want t-to sleep-" I look over and he's fast asleep on my bed.

I start lying down on the ground when a hand lands on my shoulder.

"No." I hear a tired BEN mumble

He motioned me to lie down next to him. I did so. After a few I felt little arms wrap around my waist and and BEN nuzzled into my back.

I smile to myself and close my eyes, soon I fell asleep with one question in mind.

What if I crush him in my sleep?