Chapter 16. Hot breaths and lingering touches

Mulai dari awal

I don't get to convince him further as he pours the whole jug of water on me. The ice-cold water falls on my face and chest and my skin burns due to the cold. My shirt which is totally drenched now clings to me like a second skin.

I push away Gaurav and hug my body to get some warmth while he just laughs hysterically on the bed.

"You....... I will kill you!!!"

I lunge at him to beat the shit out of him but he grabs my waist and pushes me to the nearest wall. He pins my hands above my head and smirks at me.

"Feisty much?"

"Get off me Gaurav."

"I will but first I want you to hear me out."

"I don't want to listen to anything. Just let me be."

"I won't until you hear me out. And you know me enough to know that I won't."

I sigh and nod my head in defeat. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips. I lick my lips and he moves his gaze to my chest. I see his eyes getting one shade darker as he licks his lips while looking at my chest attentively. My cotton shirt which was perfectly covering my body is now a see-through top. He moves his head to my cheeks and rubs it slightly with his own. He plants his soft lips on my left cheek but doesn't kiss.

I take a sharp intake of breath as his lips move from my cheeks to my ear. I bite the inside of my cheek to stop the moan which desperately wants to leave my lips as his hot breath sends delicious shivers to my whole body.

"I love this black lacey bra of yours."

I try to wiggle out of his strong grasp to cover my chest and this time he let me go. I push him away and step back to maintain a decent distance between us.

He takes a step toward me but I stop him on his tracks by turning away from him.

"Don't come any near Gaurav."

"I am sorry Avy bear. I just wanted to irritate you but I think I crossed my limit. Please forgive me."

"It's okay Gaurav, I know you were just kidding. I just...... I haven't..... I just need some time. Can you just leave me alone for some time? I need to change."

"Okay. I will be in my room. We can leave at ten for college."

"Yeah okay."

He leaves the room and shuts the door after him. I release the breath which I didn't realise I was holding for a while.

I peel off the wet clothes from my body and stand under the lukewarm water falling through the shower. I rub my soft skin and apply some shower gel.

I wonder what happened a few minutes ago and glance at my wrist which still tingles a little.

What were you doing Avantika? You love Ranveer, how can you forget him so easily?

But he cheated on me and most importantly hurt me physically. I hate him and I don't want to think about him anymore. I have left him in my past and now I just want to think of future.

Future..... What future? You are thinking Gaurav..... It's been only a week since that night at Ranveer's place. How could you even think of someone else? How can you let someone else touch you? How can you feel those things so easily for someone else?

I.....uhh... I don't know what I feel......

What would Gaurav be thinking about you? He must think you are an opportunist who fell under his charm and gave in. He must be thinking that you are a selfish bitch who spreads her legs for every other man.

"No...... This is not true."

But he doesn't know that. All men are same. Ranveer always wanted to get in your pants and when he couldn't get what he wanted, he cheated on you. Gaurav tried to get close to you and you let him, now he will think that you are an easy catch.

No... Gaurav won't think of me like.....

I turn off the water and grab the towel hanging next to the wash basin.

I stand in front of the mirror and wipe the fog formed on it. I look back at my reflection which looks back at me asking a gazillion questions.

Why didn't I stop him? Why did his touch felt so warm and comforting? Why did it felt so good when it shouldn't?

I have to stop this right now. I can't let another man break my heart and soul. Gaurav was just playing with me and definitely didn't feel anything while touching me. I can't let this happen all over again.

I am not strong enough to go through all that emotional roller coaster once again.

*********************************

Hi readers!!!! Did you like the chapter? If yes then press the star-shaped icon at the bottom of your phone screen. If not then you can comment what you didn't like or any other errors you observed while reading but don't need to be rude while commenting.

And the question of the day.......

What's your favourite social media network?
Mine is Instagram.

And don't forget the three magical words......

❤Vote❤Comment❤Share❤