Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

Chapter 2: Blonde B*tch

Clarissa's POV

Days and days have passed and nothing still changed. He still hurts me. Every single day. And every single day, it gets more worst than the other. Sure he didn't hurt me physically, but he hurt me emotionally.

He made me cry every single night. Every single time he hurt me, I feel like letting go of the ropes I am holding on to and just give up on him. But a part of me says not to. Because everything takes time. And you shouldn't rush the things you want to last forever.

I gave him all my love. I loved him with all I can. And until now, I still do. I love him so much. I love him too much. I love him way too much that it hurts. I gave my all to him and in the end, there's no more left for myself.

I wanted to regret that, I really do. But for some reason I couldn't. I feel like everything I do for him, even if he chooses to ignore me, it's still worth it. He's still worth it.

After I finished writting a new book that is soon to be published, I made myself orange juice and layed down to take a rest.

Lately, Alex has been going home more late than the night before. I wonder why?

And he's been going home with so many girls lately. Each and every night. Which is also the reason why I couldn't sleep. I keep hearing moans and moans every second.

My thoughts were interuppted when I heard the door open.

"Babe, you didn't tell me you have a maid here," a girl with blonde hair and dark green eyes said. She was wearing clothes that is half the size of her body. I think she needs a lot of fabric donation. Talk a about typical sl*t look.

"I'm not a maid, I'm his--"

"Yeah. She's my maid," Alex said interrupting me.

Oh so he looks at me like I'm a maid now?!

"Okay. Can you grab me water? No ice please," the blonde sl*t said.

I grabbed her water with no ice, as she requested and purposely spilt it on the piece of fabic that barely covers her and is too revealing to even be called a tank top.

"Babe!" She whined. "Look what she did to me!" She screamed pointing her manicured finger to me. I rolled my eyes. What a drama queen.

"You stupid b*tch!" I was surprised when Alex screamed at me. Then the blonde b*tch sl*t smirked.

"Go up to your f*cking room! You're just a f*cking maid here!" He screamed at me which made my eyes water.

Why?

Why would he do this to me?!

I'm his wife for God's sake!

Yet he's siding on that stupid girl!

I climed up to my room before all my tears fall. I locked my door and cried there.

How could he?

Alexander's POV

After that, she ran upstairs and me and Violet did our "thing", if you know what I mean.