Sorry!!

Hey guys I am very very very very veryyyyy sorry that I haven't posted anything...... Actually yesterday the whole day I was busy in a fight on insta....

Vishal....Who was shivangi's co-actor in begusarai posted a picture with shivi and captioned 'happy birthday biwi'....

Shivi replied 'haha thank you 😂😂

Because of this one comment shivi got bashed by soo many people 🤦🏻.... They started speaking all sorts of disgusting stuff for shivi....' from calling her cheap to claiming her for double dating momo ' I mean guys grow up!!

Yesterday the whole day I was busy in this 😂😂 OK not the whole day but at least the time when I had decided to write an update😅😂😂

Because of such negative comments shivangi had to delete her previous comment and then had to write 'vishal is a friend so plzz stop writing such comments'.....

I really felt very bad for shivi..... And there was one  'die hard momo fan' who claimed that shivi is double dating momo..... I mean guys grow up 😂🤦🏻🤦🏻

That girl was even raising finger on shivi's character......

In the world of today where we want modern equipments, modern clothes, modern things.... We fail to bring our modern thinking.....

Being modern doesn't mean just wearing modern clothes or by being on all social medias....

Being modern means having a modern mindset and being open minded.....!!

Alas plzz do comment on this post about ur opinion coz that is really very important to me.....

Love you all
Shreya