Happy Birthday to You

Stitch's pov
Today is Angel's birthday and I need to find a perfect birthday gift. Oh, how will I find the perfect gift for her?
Me:"Well, I guess I better find it." I said to myself. "But what will I give her?" I sighed. "It's hopeless." I said, depress.
~Time skip~
I walk to the house and I just opened the door. Angel saw me and waved at me, but I didn't wave back.
Angel's pov
When I saw stitch open the door, I waved to him but he didn't wave back.
Lilo:"What's wrong with Stitch?" She asked.
Me:"I don't know." I said and I knew I have to figure what's wrong with him.
~In Lilo and Stitch's room~
I went to the elevator and I saw Stitch looking up to the ceiling.
Me:"Is everything alright, bouchiboo?" I asked to know what's wrong with him.
Stitch:"Meega didn't find present for Angel." He said.
Me:"It doesn't matter if I get a good present or not, what matter is I have good time and I already have a present." I said.
Stitch:"What is it?" He asked.
Me:"You." I said and Stitch was smiling at me. We looked at each other's eyes and walk to another step by step until we were closer and started to lean in for a kiss. We kissed each other and pull apart. "Best birthday present ever." I said and me and Stitch were truly in love.