This Ain't a Honeymoon.

" Look both ways before you cross me."

  It's now Christmas time and Toni invited me to the Wyrm to follow Serpent tradition and help out the people in need

It's now Christmas time and Toni invited me to the Wyrm to follow Serpent tradition and help out the people in need. We have been wrapping presents for kids in need all morning and usually I have a problem with doing work but today it's different I'm really happy we're doing this. I'm sitting next to Sweet Pea at the opposite table of Fangs and Toni, no we still haven't talked about our almost kiss and I'm not sure we ever will. I don't even think I want to.
" What is all of this?" I look up to see Jughead strolling in

(Serpent on the back)" It's serpent tradition, every year we give back to the Southside

" It's serpent tradition, every year we give back to the Southside. Toys for tots, Meals on Wheels. Kids and old folks living alone." T explains giving me the same speech she gave me.
" The hells angels do it" Fangs pipes in and Jug looks over at me giving me a nod and I smile and him getting back to wrapping my presents reaching for the tape my hand grazes Sweets causing us to both look at each other but we were interrupted by my fathers yelling. He's been doing that a lot lately.. I don't blame him though I'd be pissed if my kid continually did the things I said not to do.
" Why aren't you in school?!"
" Uh- it's a half day before break" Jug explains
My dad then proposes Jug holds down the fort here and then they go off with Jughead obviously begging to go on the deals Penny has our dad running now. I have just tried to keep my head down with this situation, trying to make things better with my Dad.
" Sweet Pea, You're with us" My Dad announces, Sweets just sighed looking at me as he pushes himself up.
________________________________
I wait all day for my Dad and Sweets to get back, I feel terrible I brought both of them into this mess and just screwed everything up, it's not too long after I finish wiping down the Bar counters then come walking in through the front doors. I rush over my Dad just brushing me off but at-least Sweets stops in front of me staring down at me,
" what do you need short-stack..?" he makes fun of me
" I um- Can you give me a ride home?" he rolls his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets and turns around
" Lets go" he says dangling the keys to his motorcycle behind him for me to see.
When we are walking to his bike outside I speak up
" So what happened out there?"
" Lets not do this" he ignores my question
" Of course you want to ignore everything" I say with another meaning of talking about our almost kiss. He just ignores me and walks up to his bike starting to set it up
" You know what, I am so sick of everything right now! And you, you are so confusing one minute you hate me one minute you don't make up your mind and honestly you you don't even have a good reason for not-" he cuts me off mid rant by turning around and rushing over cupping my face and kissing me. My whole world kind just goes in slow motion for a second and I might have saw fireworks but that couldn't mean anything could it? He pulls away just staring down at me for a second before turning back around getting on the bike signaling for me to get on. oh okay we are just going to ignore this too awesome.