Home Safe

A rumble of thunder shook the entire loft and a bolt of lightning lit up the window. Magnus paced the living room, looking out into the rainy, stormy street. He worried and worried as the minutes ticked by and by and the afternoon turned into evening. The storm outside only got worse. The warlock finally sat on the settee in the living room, his head filled with worry.

An hour later there was a knock on the door. Magnus bolted up and ran to the door in record time. He turned the old knob and yanked open the door to find a soaked and miserable looking black haired shadowhunter at his door. The warlock jumped onto the young boy holding him close and squeezing him tight. The water on Alec was freezing but Magnus didn't care. The blue haired boy pulled Alec inside and closed the big door behind him.

"Alec. What happened? You were supposed to be here four hours ago." Magnus stepped backwards crossing his arms over his sequins clad chest.

"Jace decided to go out for a hunt and then almost got us killed." Alec said looking apologetically up at the older boy. He ran his hand through his dark, wet hair shedding water droplets onto the carpet.

Magnus sighed and ran the back of his hand gently across the shadowhunters cheek. "At least your home safe now my dear." He stepped closer and wrapped an arm around Alec's waist and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry for making you worry." The shadowhunter looked sheepishly up at his boyfriend.

"I guess you could make it up to me." Magnus smiled down at the boy before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Alec's cheeks lit up bright red like they always did when the older boy kissed him. He reached up and ran a rune scarred hand through Magnus's spiked hair.The warlock chuckled softly and pulled Alec's chin up to meet his lips. The shadowhunter smiled under Magnus's mouth and deepened the kiss, sliding his hands down the older boys back and pulling him close against his own body. Magnus could feel the tight muscles of his lovers chest against his own and felt the beat of his heart, fast and light with excitement. Magnus pulled at Alec's soaked shirt.

"Come on, love, let's get you out of these wet clothes." He said softly and led the shadowhunter into the bedroom.

Alec stood slightly apart from Magnus as the warlock removed the boys soaked black shirt and tossed it the the ground. He reached to his own to remove it but Alec caught his hands.

"I think that's my job." The younger boy reached and took a hold of his partners sequins top and pulled it slowly over his blue, spiked hair before tossing it on to the floor.

"Oh darling I love it when you take control." Magnus smiled evilly before gently pushing Alec down to the bed and sliding on top of him.

Magnus kissed Alec's neck and worked his way down to the top of his pants. And with a defiant smile and a little magic, the pants were gone.

Alec awoke the next morning in Magnus's bed curled tight against the warlocks bare chest. He listened to the warlocks steady heart beat and smiled before kissing his temple.

"Good morning my dear Alec." Magnus said groggily smiling, his eyes still closed.

"Good morning Magnus." Alec smiled and kissed his boyfriends lips.

"Well wasn't that a nice wake up surprise." Magnus smirked slightly and rubbed his cat eyes before turning them up to Alec's face.

"Did I make up for making you worry?" The shadowhunter smiled.

"I think so baby. The important thing is, you're home safe now." Magnus said soothingly and pulled Alec into a kiss again.