Chapter One

Hey Guys!

I don't know how many of you will remember that years ago I posted a story with the same title (just after William and Kate's wedding). After the high of the latest Royal wedding of Harry to Meghan I have decided to resurrect it somewhat - of course there are some major changes!

Hope you all enjoy!

S x

The last four years (well also long before that) had been all planned out for Sophia. She'd accomplished one of the most difficult tasks of any academic, she worked her way to study at the University of Oxford where she was a member of Exeter College (the fourth oldest at the University) for three years. Her first year had passed in a whirlwind - meeting new people, exploring new places, finding a new favourite drink in gin and of course studying. Second year had past just the same. Then she experienced a big change in her third year. Thanks to the nature of her degree - Spanish and Russian - she was expected to spend her third year abroad, where she had the best time meandering the tree lined streets of Valencia for a whole year before summering in St. Petersburg. Then her final year came cashing down on her, she barely managed to keep her head up above the mountains of work her tutors had assigned her.

But none of that mattered now, she thought as she finished closing her final suitcase. How was she supposed to say goodbye to the place that had given her such inspiration and beautiful memories?

"All packed?" Her best friend, Christina Hughes, asked as she poked her head around the door.

"Just about. Let me guess yours is still in complete disarray?" Sophia retorted.

"Anything else would just disappoint." Her friend grinned mischievously. Whilst Sophia was tall, slim with long, flaming red hair, Christina was quite the opposite with dark hair, and well, coming only up to Sophia's waist, to say her friend was short was an understatement. "So which dishy brothers' job is it this year to collect you?"

It was no secret that the Dalton brothers were well known for their looks - especially by the girls of Exeter College. Every time it came to packing up and leaving for the semester none of the girls wanted to leave until after Sophia had left, her brothers had that strong of an effect.

"George I think, he said he'd call when he was entering the city."

"How is Warwick treating him?"

"Oh you know George, it's a miracle that he hasn't been kicked out after the four years he's been there. Mum doesn't really care if he doesn't do any work or gets an amazing degree classification, think she's just glad that for the majority of the year he is someone else's problem." Sophia smirked as her phone started blasting out her favourite song by Dua Lipa and her brother's face flashed up on her screen. "Speak of the devil."

"Oh you are cruel." The pair laughed at Christina's sarcasm.

"Darling brother, what's your ETA?" Sophia asked into the phone. The room was silent as George Dalton responded. Pulling the phone away from her ear, Sophia put her phone back down on her nightstand... well the college's nightstand.

"Well?" Christina asked impatiently.

"Oh, he's already at the gates." She laughed as Christina rushed past her to the open window to catch a glimpse of the man who had captured her heart ever since she bumped into him when he came to pick his twin up for Christmas.

"Ugh, that is just unfair. I swear he gets more attractive every time I see him." Christina sighed.

"You know that's grim right, he's my brother. Come on Christina, what about Harry? You like Harry." Sophia reasoned, anything to get the conversation off of her brother.