"Then what to do now?" Asked Aman

"For now, I am confused... anyway we are leaving to Delhi in the evening. I will meet you at the airport. And what about the condition of the Pandits? Are they okay?"

"They are still in hospital. Pandit ji's condition is little better from before but his friend's condition is not well"

"Make sure that the bills will be paid by AR. I will reach there by 9, then we will talk what to do."

"Sure Arnav. I will meet you at RM"

"Okay bye"

:::::::::::::::

"Arnav... This is really getting serious. I feel like he is planning for something big. But I'm not sure. But one thing is clear that he doesn't want this marriage to happen. I'm sure he will do anything to stop this" said Aman after coming to RM to meet Arnav and discuss next plan of things

"Aman, I need to tell you one thing. Few days back Khushi got a call from some unknown person" Arnav told about the calls Khushi got

"Why didn't you tell me before ASR? Wait let me call Rajesh about Khushi bhabhi security. We can't take risk with her." Aman called Rajesh and discussed about the security of all the Raizada-s and Gupta-s. After getting satisfied answers, he ended the call.

"Namaste Bhabhi" Aman wished Khushi, seeing her sitting beside Arnav

"Namaste Aman ji" she smiled back

"Arnav, everything is fine with Rajesh and his team. No need to worry about anything"

"That's good to hear. What about Pandit issue?"

"That's what I want to discuss. They both are fine but still in hospital. I tried to talk with other pandits but no-one is ready to do the rituals. He spread the rumour saying whoever going to RM have to face the consequences. They are getting scared"

"What? Then how can we have pandit for tomorrow's havan?" Akshaya asked hearing Aman's words.

"Namaste madam, good evening sir" Aman wished both Aran and Akshaya and continued "Sorry for that madam, but we couldn't get any pandit for tomorrow"

"Then what do we do? I want this havan to happen" Akshaya asked in worried tone.

Arnav looked at Khushi, sensing her eyes on him. Seeing her hesitant eyes, he asked her what the matter is by raising his eyebrows. But before Khushi says anything, Aran asked

"What is the matter Khushi? Do you want to say anything?"

"Sir... woh... I..."

"It's okay Khushi. No need to worry. You can say" Arnav assured Khushi in low voice.

"I mean, can I talk with my friend about getting Pandit ji for tomorrow's Puja? I mean I don't know whether I can talk about this or not. But I remember, my colleague having puja in her house few weeks back. We may find Pandit for us" Khushi said in a low voice, getting nervous seeing all Raizada-s in the hall now. She looked down at her palms which are in her lap. Sensing her tension, Arnav hugged her sideways and pulled her little towards him. She looked at him and smiled little with much tension in her face.

Dadi came to Khushi and sat beside her side and said "You are going to be DIL of this house Khushi. YOu have every right to say your opinion about anything. You no need to worry about anything, okay? You have all of us to support you. What to do you say Aran? Akshaya?"

"OF course, Ma ji... there is no doubt. She have us" Akshaya smiled at Khushi.

Getting relaxed Khushi slightly leaned on Arnav, which went unnoticed by others. Arnav tightened his hold on her shoulder, giving silent support.