Love Deed

~~

"Zeynep... Zeynep..." Emir shook her arm softly. "My little one... I am leaving..." He informed her in a low voice, close to her ear.
"Mmmhm... Where are you going?" She mumbled, not even opening her eyes.
"Some people work in this life for others to reap the benefits..." He sighed playfully.
Zeynep rubbed her eyes, moaning like a baby.
"Look at her, look..." Emir laughed. "You're just like Alev."
"Alev is just like me." She corrected him, raising up to sit on the bed.
"I guess you're right..." He kept his eyes on hers for a while. "They got the policeman... I'm going to sort things out with that f-"
"Shhh..." She placed her palm against his lips. "Don't do anything stupid... Think about the kids."
"I will just kill him, no big deal." Emir smiled tightly, standing up quickly.
"Emir..." She followed his moves, her hands touched his chest.
"Don't look at me like that... He planned to destroy me. Do you think I'll go soft on him?"
"Just don't overdo it..." She warned him, rubbing his chest up and down..
"Don't tell me what to do." He tapped her nose and passed by her.
"I'll take the kids and go to my parents." Zeynep informed him, running her fingers through her hair.
Emir turned at once to look at her, furrowing his eyebrows.
"I mean, to spend the day..." She trailed, still sleepy obviously.
"Oh, alright... I'll come pick you up later." Nodding his head at her, he left the room.

"Poyraz, come on son..." Zeynep tugged on his hand.
"No, I want daddy!" He pouted, crossing his arms.
"Daddy is working, we'll stay here with grandma okay?"
Fehime got out smiling excitedly. "Allah! My loves!"
Poyraz was still looking down with crossed arms.
"Uff Poyraz! Come on!" Zeynep was stomping her foot impatiently.
"No, I want my daddy!" He insisted, not moving an inch.
"Mom, take Alev inside please..." Fehime took Alev from Zeynep.
"My beautiful... You look just like your mom, God bless you.." She smiled at her granddaughter, spitting on her to protect her from the evil eye.
"Poyraz don't get on my nerves, walk inside."
Then, a black car stopped in front of them. Two men got out walking to Zeynep and Poyraz's direction.
Zeynep's eyes shot up, getting suspicious at once.
"Poyraz, go inside now!" Zeynep pushed Poyraz inside her parent's house, just when Fehime was coming out. "Get back in, mom! Get back in and don't come out!"
Thankfully Fehime had gotten inside when those men reached her.
"You need to come with us." A tall man told her sharply.
"I don't go with strangers, take your hands off."
She tried to fight them but they dragged her along.
"Where are you taking me?! Do you know who I am?!" She yelled at them.
"Shut up!" The other man ordered, pushing her into their van's backseat.
For Zeynep's good luck, Kemal was arriving at his parents' house and saw Zeynep and those men in the last minute.
"What is this?" Kemal asked out loud as he was about to stop by. "Zeynep?" His eyes widened in realization when he saw the van speeding away.
"God damn it!" He cursed, speeding to follow them.

"Pick up! Pick up, you idiot!" Kemal was shouting by himself while he was calling Emir.
Emir was getting busy with Hakan, interrogating him without result. He was just smiling, infuriating Emir even more. It was just so weird and he couldn't figure out why.
His phone was constantly buzzing in his pocket, annoying him even further.
He sighed out of nerves when he saw Kemal's name on the screen. "What do you want?! I'm busy!"
"Some guys have abducted Zeynep! I am following them now! They took her outside of my parents' house!"
"WHAT?!" Emir's eyes rolled back, realizing now why Hakan was all attitude. "I WILL END YOU, I WILL! WHERE IS SHE?!" His phone fell off his hand as he grabbed Hakan by his collar, punching his face repeatedly. "How did you dare touch her?! HOW DID YOU DARE?! YOU ARE DONE, DONE!" He was screeching and he wasn't even aware. He had no control over his moves and words.
Hakan was laughing. Laughing like he was witnessing the most amusing show ever.
"STOP LAUGHING, STOP!" Emir punched him so hard that he fell off the chair he was tied to.
Kemal was hearing everything from the other line, not being able to believe how the guy he once knew could hurt Zeynep like that.
"Ah my sister, ah!" His eyes teared up, thinking about everything she's been through.