~'12

🍃SEVENTEEN - VERY NICE

"Did Juyeon really asked that? HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!" the house is filled with Kevin's laughter. Apparently, the Canadian boy cannot stop laughing after Eric told the incident where Juyeon asked the question about sofa.

Chanhee is facepalming himself. Luckily, the subject that is being talked is not there. Juyeon has gone to No Fun to carry his shift.

"But seriously, why you did that?" Kevin pokes Chanhee's thigh.

"Do what?" Chanhee asks in confusion.

"The cushion."

Chanhee sighes. "I don't know what kind of feeling is this."

Kevin and Eric storm to Chanhee with beaming eyes.

"What? What?? Ackkkk!!!!!" The shrill scream that Chanhee let out is when both Kevin and Eric tackle him to the floor.

"Ahh finally!! The not boring part of Choi Chanhee's life!" Kevin gets up and then starts tapping Chanhee's phone.

"Wait that was my phone! Yah Kevin Moon!!!" Chanhee screams whioe attempting to get his phone back.

Kevin tries his best to hold the phone high so Chanhee cannot reach him but unfortunately, he and Chanhee are almost in the same height.

"Yah Eric take his phonee!!" Kevin, in the verge of being choked to Chanhee, he throws Chanhee's phone to Eric across the room.

"YAH IT IS MY PHONE! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Chanhee almost loses his breath when he sees his phone literally flying on his head.

After Eric successfully catches the phone, Chanhee runs to him and Eric runs outside for his life.

"SOHN YOUNGJAE! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU INTO THE ROOM TONIGHT!!"

The door flung open and Eric runs to the outside and Chanhee runs after but he stops himself in sudden when Juyeon pops out of nowhere in front of the door.

"Yah Eric where are you going?" He manages to snatch Chanhee's phone from Eric's hand, smiles to Chanhee and, "Oh I think Kevin must've figured this out." He holds the phone high.

"What the f--"

Sangyeon peeks from Juyeon's back. He gives Chanhee an eagle glares. Chanhee gulps nervously. "Floss.. I mean floss! What the floss! Hehe..." he laughs awkwardly.

"Thank God we have a giant in our house." Eric states happily, he then hugs Juyeon tightly and the latter does not know whether Eric is complimenting or mocking him.

"Soo finally Chanhee finds himself loving someone!" Kevin announces with wild gestures.

"Talking about this, there is a girl that comes to No Fun this morning." Juyeon starts telling a story.

"Girl?!" Chanhee looks up.

"Chill. Her eyes are puffy but then after she saw me, she starts to chuckle. I am creeped out to be honest." Juyeon continues.

"Ah... it was her indeed." Chanhee laughs and claps both his hands like a seal.

"What? That was her? Wahh hahahah!!" Juyeon bursts laughing outloud.

"Shut up!" Chanhee hisses. Kevin sneaks from Juyeon's back and takes Chanhee's phone.

"When will you are going to confess to her? Before it is too late." Sangyeon asks. He sits in between of Juyeon and Eric and also in front of Chanhee.

Chanhee shrugs. "I don't even know why I like her."

"Yah stupid!" Kevin whacks Chanhee's head with a book. The book that Juyeon leaves for Eric to study. "Love does not require any reason. Just a warm, unchanged heart is enough." Kevin lectures. He rolls his eyes while flipping his hair proudly.

"Sangyeon hyung, this is why you should not let him read many fanfics." Juyeon whispers but the Canadian boy catches him.

"Whatever! Just confess before whoever in her way do it first. You gonna regret it for your whole life." Kevin warns before he goes to the radio player and blasts some good music.

Beyonce's songs.

"Ah!" Juyeon gasps. "There is this guy that waited for her after she left."

Chanhee widens his eyes. "His name is Sunwoo?"

Juyeon tries his best to recall his short term memory. After a while he shakes his head. "Nope! His name is.. wait I heard she called his name. Young.. Younghoon? Yeah, Younghoon! She even called him with his full name then he pinched her cheeks. They looked good together tho." Juyeon comments.

Kevin goes to the radio and changes the song. "You know Chanhee, I don't wanna you to cry."

He tunes to the next song.

Ulgo shipji anha~
Ulgo shipji anha~

"THE HECK KEVIN?!"

Kevin successfully dogdes a flying cushion towards him.