~'8

🍃Hui - Navigation

"You are lost again? Disappointed but not surprised." Eunbi raises her brows with a mild tone.

"It is freaking embarrassing." Hayeon hides her face in the cushion.

Eunbi is too used to this situation. She is aware that Hayeon is really bad in direction that sometimes she thought of to place a GPS tracker in her bag or something. She is also worried like, what if Hayeon goes somewhere when she is out and something happens to her?

It is a cruel world out there, isn't it?

"So, where does that Chanhee guy left you?" Eunbi zips her bag and grabs her jacket.

"No, he insists to stay with me." Hayeon muffles through the cushion. Her cheeks get flushed and it makes her flustered whenever she thinks about it.

Eunbi smirks. "What a nice boy. You better don't lose him. Well, look at the time.. I will be out for a while and don't go out anywhere!" Eunbi hurries to the door while wearing her scarf.

Hayeon realizes on what Eunbi says a bit too late. "Don't lose him? What on earth?"

"Aye single ladies, put your hands up!!" As usual, Kevin is hyping up the house again. This time, he puts the songs on random and shuffle mode.

"I SAY BE YOU SAY YONCE! BE!" Kevin is standing on the sofa with his precious stuffy toy in his hand that is held high in the air, hyping up his skinny legend's name.

However, he got no response.

"Aww, you guys are no fun. No F.U.N!" he says, dejected by the members no-reaction.

There is an eerie silent before a loud reply can be heard from the kitchen.

"YONCEEEE!!!" The voice yells. "Wait, am I too late for the reaction?" Juyeon's head peeks from the kitchen.

"Nah.. thanks for the reaction. I just wonder why the house feels so dead today." Kevin pouts, he slouches on the couch.

Juyeon comes back from the kitchen with a plate of fried frozen foods. "Sangyeon hyung is at work, Eric goes to his friend's and Chanhee is....replacing me. You got nothing to do?" Juyeon takes control on the remote and accidentally switches to a horror story channel.

Kevin shrugs to answer his bestfriend's question. "Guess my calling hasn't come." He takes his guitar and strums to a low chord, adding the horror spices.

"Your fever getting better?" Kevin steals a glance to Juyeon (who is trying to stay calm and collected at every moment the ghost appears).

Juyeon nods, trying to not intensify any screams. "Never any better --OH GOSH THAT GHOST HAD NO HAIR!" replied a startled Juyeon.

Kevin laughs his heart out. It is funny to see Juyeon who is being serious without getting funnier by any seconds.

The door clicks open and Chanhee automatically shifts his attention to the new customer and bows slightly.

"Welcome to No FUN." Chanhee says delicately, emphasizing the 'fun' in No Fun.

The boy who seems older awkwardly rubs his neck while smiling.

"How can I help you, Mr-"

"Hyunjae, call me Hyunjae."

"Ah yes, Hyunjae ssi?"

Chanhee eyes thr customer as he awkwardly searches for something.

"Do you have an ice pack?" He returns to the cashier table. Chanhee blinks, he just need an ice pack but why does it seems he needs a women' towel?

"Please wait a minute," Chanher exits the cashier's table and heads to the very back of the shelf before returning with a packet of an ice pack.

"Here you go, Hyunjae ssi."

Hyunjae receives it with a smile, a rather relieved smiles as if he has been desperately searching for it.

Hyunjae pays for the ice pack then scurries to the door, as the door clicked open before he could; revealing a familiar face.

"Hyunjae?" A confused, frustrated girl is staring at him now before slowly backing away and Hyunjae follows after her.

Chanhee is aware of this situation.

"Oh? Hayeon? She knows him?" Chanhee eyes them suspiciously while leaning at the counter with a raised brow.

He feels a ringed of kindled jealousy when he sees them hugging, and Hayeon is in tears while Hyunjae hints regrets as he leaves.