To Phoenix Drop

Aph's POV:

Today I was watching the Phoenix drop news. Yes, t know I don't live there, but nothing exciting ever happens here in Meteora village. Anyways, there were 4 girls flying to help save people from an out of control fire. They were asked questions on the news later, it seems their names were Katelyn the Fire Fist, Cadenza the Protector, Kawaii-Warrior, and Nicole Iron kick. I'm guessing those aren't their real names. So I will call them Katelyn, Cadenza, KW, and Nicole (See what I did there. haha). Katelyn has blue hair, Cadenza has fire hair, KW has ink hair and Nicole has red hair. Wow, talk about crazy hair group! Haha! Anyways, they are the 'PDSH's' Or Phoenix Drop Superheroes. PFFFFFFFFFT! I can do better than them! I might move there.... Actually, I will move there. I can go to PDHS and be the 'shy girl'. This way I can test the students there. And whenever the 'PDSH' need help I will come in my weakest form. My 'child of fire' form. (on top) I will only use my fire, shield and teleportation magix. And I can fly with my wings. I might even join their group, who knows? (Anna-chan knows. Heh sorry I had to, Lol) It all depends on them and Phoenix drop though.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Anna-Chan here. sorry about the pic, it's not that great. heh. Well, tell me how your liking i=the story so far and check out my other books called Aphmau's new life, and Her journey to be queen of the world.

Anna-chan out! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!