(^^her outfit^^)

"You look beautiful." A voice said behind her. She looked in the mirror to see Yuta smiling at her.

"Thanks, but I'm just scared that Taeyong won't like this."

"Pft. If he doesn't like it then I'll just knock some sense into him."

Miwa giggled and checked her phone. It was time to go now. Winwin was waiting for them. He had somehow managed to get Taeyong to come but it took forever due to his stubbornness.

They walked down the stairs where their mother was waiting with her camera.

"Just let me take a few pictures."

A few turned into a lot.

"Mom." Miwa whined.

"Okay, okay, I'm done. Go enjoy your night."

Miwa and Yuta drove silently, their nerves taking over them.

"Miwa?" Yuta asked out of nowhere.

"Yes?"

"You love Taeyong, right?"

Miwa looked at Yuta weirdly, but he kept his eyes focused on the road. "Of course."

"How do you know if he loves you back?"

Once again Miwa was confused as to why Yuta was asking these random questions. After what seemed like forever it finally clicked in her head.

"This is about Winwin, isn't it?"

Yuta didn't say anything and continued to stare in front of him. Miwa could clearly see the blush on his cheeks.

"Honestly, I don't know why Taeyong loves me, but I can tell he does. He seems genuinely happy when he's with me, and even though I get on his nerves, he's always there. I'm not sure if Winwin is in the love stage yet, but I know he likes you. He's been through a lot, so you just have to be patient. He'll come around eventually."

"When did you become so smart?" Yuta asked, surprised by his sister's answer.

Miwa shrugged and soon saw the school come into view. She suddenly had the urge to puke.

They both exited the car and saw that the school had been covered with black, yellow, and white decorations. The music could be heard from outside. As they neared the building they noticed Winwin waiting for them at the door. As soon as Winwin laid eyes Yuta he ran into his embrace.

Yuta smiled as Winwin started rambling about how much he missed him.

Miwa watched them from the side. She was happy for them.

"I'm gonna go inside. Are you two coming?" Miwa asked.

"No, I wanna catch up with Yuta first." Winwin replied smiling like an idiot.

Miwa smiled and turned towards the school. When, she entered the gym everyone stared and whispered. She didn't care. She was only looking for one person, but he was nowhere to be found. She walked up to one of Taeyong's best friends and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and instantly smiled.