"Are you two done because I would like my hug now." Winwin interrupted their moment. Miwa instantly wrapped her arms around him, and hugged tightly.

"Miwa, Yuta, it's time to go." Their father reminded them.

They hugged each again and let go. Miwa and Yuta said goodbye and hesitantly turned around to the boarding terminal. Miwa looked back at Taeyong who was crying and smiling at the same time.

"I love you!" He yelled, causing people to stare.

"I love you too!" She yelled back.

Then, she disappeared inside.

-

1 month.

It had been 1 whole month since Miwa arrived in Japan. Don't get her wrong, she loved Japan. It was her birthplace, but it just didn't feel like home.

She ended up going back to her old school along with Yuta. Her school that she used to love so much, now seemed dull and lifeless. She rarely talked to anybody, not even Yuta and especially not her dad. He was the entire reason she was here, yet he was never home. All he cared about was work.

Miwa and Taeyong FaceTimed each other as much as they could, but due to their schedule they couldn't do it often. He tried to hide it, but she could see he was just as depressed as she was. She missed him so much. Yuta wasn't any better. He missed Winwin a lot too.

All Miwa and Yuta did was mope around. Their dad was tired of seeing them like that. He might not have been home most of the time, but he still loved them. He cared for their happiness, and if it was back in Korea then he should just send them back, right?

So that's what he did.

Miwa and Yuta promised to visit and hugged their father tightly at the airport. Next thing they knew, they were on a flight to Seoul.

They sat quietly on the plane. Yuta noticed that Miwa hadn't touched her phone at all, which was unusual.

"Aren't you going to call Taeyong?"

"No."

Yuta frowned.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I guess to surprise him at prom. It's only two days away."

"If you're not there why would he go in the first place?"

Miwa didn't think of that.

"Then, I'll just tell Winwin to make him go." Miwa replied causing Yuta to laugh.

"I sure do have one crazy sister."

"But you love me so it's all good."

"Sadly."

-

Miwa nervously got dressed for, what most people would say to be the best night of their lives, prom. She was a wreck. She had never felt so insecure.

She examined herself in the mirror: