The Start Of The War

It was 2159 29th August when the malicious robots attacked happened, they slaughter anyone that crossed their path. Here's my story.

I was asleep when I heard roaring explosions around me. I woke up and cautiously walked to the front of the house. When I opened the door I saw a towering robot.

The big, grey robot shouted, "Kill all humans!"

I ran to the back of my house and I jumped out of an open window. When I looked outside everything was on fire. Then I sneaked into the forest. I hear some footsteps, a stick just snapped. The footsteps are getting closer. I start to run.

Then

"Bang!"

I bumped into a woman with long, brown hair. The woman asked me if I was okay. I said I was fine. She told me to follow her, so I did. We went north when we got there I only saw a broken-down building.

"That is the oldest building I have ever seen." I remarked.

"I was made in 2018." The woman replied

"more like 1587." I chuckled.

"This is the resistance HQ," The woman told me. "At resistance HQ we save humans from evil robots and we try find out what caused the robot war to start."

"I can I join?" I asked her.

"Fine, by the way what's your name." She replied.

"It's John J Williams."

"My names Emma, follow me inside."

I walk inside everything was bight, clean, Its so much different than the outside. I go inside a lift with Emma it goes down to a room with hundreds of computers, there was a computer for every person.

These computers OS was windows 20. Emma showed me into a room that looked liked a gym.

"I want you to work out here, so you can fight the robots." She explained.

THE END

Watch out for the next book.