Chapter 6:Sake of forgiveness...

"Come on Alyssa,Cheer up.Alyss won't hate you and I am sure she won't."Jack comforted Alyssa, patting her back to let her stop crying.Its been a week ever since that fight the triplets had and their relationship didn't get any better.3 of them are as tense as they could ever be.Then only unaffected relationship was Alyssa and Alice and that kept making Alyssa cry.

"Ne,Jack, is there a way that Alyss could visit you without using Alice's body?Alyss kept raging at me whenever I get back,because I kept coming up and meeting you..."Alyssa stopped her sobbing, clear her throat as she spoke.To her,thats the only thing she could do to make her twin better.

Jack was stunned when he was asked this question.He silenced himself as he thought of a plan. "What's wrong,Jack?you seemed a bit off..."Alyssa asked in concerned."No,I am fine...I just thinking of a way.For me to enter the Abyss,I need to open the gate which only the child of misfortune could open. Since Alyssa your in Alice's body,you can't do that.Thus I was thinking...""Of Vincent? "Alyssa continued.

Vincent is a blonde haired child with a pair of dismatched eyes.A red and a yellow.He was having a tough life on the streets with his brother,Gilbert thanks to his eye.So the Baskerville family took them in and Jack bought them to visit Alyss.The first thing Alyss say when she saw Vincent was calling him 'Child of Misfortune' and continued to irritate the boy further."Hey, Child of misfortune!"Vincent was shocked at first. " I know that your red eyes will bring misfortune right?What kind of feeling is it?Does your eyes have magic?Let me see what that eye can do!"As Alyss continued,Vincent's expression turn worse then before,and Gilbert pulled her hair to make her stop discriminating his brother.

Alyssa heard it all from Alyss,so she knew truth this siblings kinda well,in a negative way though.When Jack heard the girl's answer,he nodded."Yea...But I will need a way to make him want to open that door himself...and I heard that...and this will help to make Alyss happy."Jack continued.At first Alyssa was shocked when he spoken to her about his idea,and next she smirked.This way,Alyss would be able to forgive me!I can't wait for Vincent to come,fufufufu....When Alyssa was thinking about Alyss forgiving her if this plan is a success. On the other hand,Jack was also smiling.He wasn't happy for Alyssa, but instead for himself,as he will be able to grant Her wish she had.

The next day,Jack has arranged Vincent to meet Alyssa, alone,so that their plans could work.Vincent came on time and his on his way to the Baskerville tower.He didn't look quite enlightened to meet Alyssa,since he doesn't know about the soul switching and he just hated Alice. When that small figure of a young boy caught the maiden's attention, she knew she said to say something."Hey, Vincent! I have heard that Gilbert will be killed by Glen soon!"Alyssa said with a smirk and kept giggling in the process of saying.Everything that relates to Gilbert,Vincent would always react,thus when he heard that,he just looked at Alyssa,with that widen orbs and a look of confusion.

"You guys are so unlucky,It seems that Gilbert has been chosen to be the 'next body for Glen'!"Alyssa crossed her fingers, forming a bridge like structure with her hands and rests her head on it, looking at the poor boy with a pitiful look. Glen Baskerville, the head of the Baskerville family, Which isnt a human.His body has 5 types of black winged Chain within him. His indestructible soul needs to change a body over a period of time,so that he could use his position as the Red Reaper and dominate all the world.

"W-why does Gilbert has to be the next body!Why can't be other people!"Vincent asked in a agitated voice.The boy doesn't know why everything bad is always happen to us,especially Gilbert. Is it because his the elder one?so does he have to help Vincent take the rap of all the sins? He doesn't get it at all!!"Well~I am not really clear about the details, but its such a shame.I have heard that people that was taken over by Glen,their souls will be eaten up sooner or later,and die off!"Alyssa laughed.She just can't wait for this little boy to break down and every step of his will be according to their plans."Oh yea,I forgotten to tell you that you can't do anything to change it,cause even Jack cant! So just want and see your brother die then~!"Alyssa waved at the stunned boy, still giggling on his actions.She never knew that making fun of people was so much fun,especially that faces of his makes people want to bully it more.Since both Vincent and Gilbert is Alyss's enemy,then it shall be hers too!

Since her part has been done,now its time to wait for the results to come.It seems that another woman will be helping out,a woman from Barma family. But it doesn't matter to her now.Thank you Jack,for helping me...She thanked in her heart.Next,Alyssa called out for Cheshire,but he was no where to be seen."Cheshire, where are you?Answer me!"Still no sign of response and she's worried because Cheshire wont leave the tower,nor even leave the side of them 3.So where could he be?"

"Haven't you realised something? that he is just being nice to you,you Poor princess "A from behind  voice shocked her.It couldn't be...he shouldn't be here,he should be going to the Door according to their plans! Turning her head clockwise,with a stunned look,"Vincent... why are you here..."Her voice was really trembling.He shouldn't be showing that smile,not after knowing the truth of Gilbert being Glen's next body."Actually,I wanna thank you for that information you given earlier, so I am going tell a dream that I had!I always had this dream of..."Vincent throw the black cat on to the floor.The eyes was filled with blood and its still flowing out from the empty eye socket.Next,Vincent throw the eyesballs of the cat on to the floor."You not able to see like this cat anymore!Hahahaha!!!"

"Che...Che...Cheshire!!!"Alyssa screamed in terror,and the girl ran towards the corpse of the cat.She picked the corpse up and kept shaking it, attempting to wake the cat up."Cheshire, Cheshire! Get up please! Don't leave me alone...!"Alyssa kept calling for her dear pet as her tears dropped one after another on the body.Cats are afraid of water,so even the slightest drip on their body is enough to make them nuts,but she isn't getting anything from that body,it just stayed as it is,and the temperature of the body kept going down,and she can no longer feel the heart beat of this Cat.

"Why did you do this, Vincent!! Why are you doing such horrible things to Cheshire! "Alyssa looked at the blonde which is giving a irritating smirk."Because I hate you!!You are the cause of all this!!!Gil always got reprimanded by Jack for being mean to you when its you who started!!And I am sure you are the culprit of making Gil to be the next body of Glen!!You stole Gil away from me,so I am doing the same to you!!hahahahahaha!!!"Vincent has became nuts, he was so mad at 'Alice' that he took Cheshire's body away from the girl,and continue to stab on its poor body with its bloody metal scissors on his hand.

For Alyssa,witnessing such scene is a total torture.She loved Cheshire,although not as much as she loved Oz, but the Black cat was a great friend to her other than Jack! Her mind was blank,she didn't know  what to do because her mind was filled with sadness and anger.After filling his fill,the blonde throw the meaty corpse back to the girl.The cat was total disfigured,all the insides are all exposed and its bloody as its muscles and bones are all broken by this young aged boy.Some of Cheshire's inside was on Alyssa's face when Vincent throw the meaty corpse at her,and that made her shut down.

I won't forgive Vincent, I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE VINCENT!!!! The girl stands up,and shouted at the boy."I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU,VINCENT!!! AS A CHILD OF MISFORTUNE,I WILL CURSE YOU TO SUFFER THE SAME PAIN AS ME TILL THE TIME YOUR SOUL HAS MELTED INTO THE ABYSS!!!!"Unknowingly,that Violent orbs of Alice, turned red instantly.Black mist has appeared behind the maiden and its scares the hell out of the boy as it started to surround him,and he felt that he can't breathe.In front of him,a big purple seal was appeared and entered Vincent's body.After that, the mist disappeared and Alyssa and Vincent collapsed.

A/N:THANK YOU SO.MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFRIC!!! IT REACHED 190+ VIEWS MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I will continue to write better so that I could pay all of the kindness given QwQ