Chapter 3:Strange feelings...

Like her sister, Alyssa can't get her way out of Abyss. For Alyss case,she can't get out because she is the Will of the Abyss, the only representative of the Core of abyss.If she left,the power of Chains  won't be restricted,so it they would cause alot of chaos in both worlds. For Alyssa, she didn't knew why she can't get out of Abyss like how Alice does,but at least she could keep this lonely maiden company...

But that,doesn't applies to recently anymore.Because Alyssa was so excited about the upper world as if a baby being new to this world,she kept requesting to exchange with Alice to learn everything new about the world. And thus,instead of her staying with Alyss,it was Alice who does it.As an Elder twin, she do understand that how interested is Alyssa about the world above,but its been 2 months they didn't spent time together...

Alyss was having tea at 3 o'clock as that was a daily routine for her.Slipping a slight bit of it,she placed the tea cup to its small plate on the table.Raising up her head 90 degree,she looked at the darkness while narrowing her eyes. I was the one whom always stay with Jack,but Alyssa...She was jealous about Alyssa and its been every time since she talked to Jack and she missed the time when Jack was gentle to her and stuff. I will need to talk to Alyssa about this. Thinking about that,she started sketching  Cheshire with her memory on her blank sketch book.

"Um,is it Alyss or  Alyssa this time?"Jack asked the maiden dressed in a pink dress with laces all around while he seats at a chair ."Alyssa desu!"Alyssa was pouting when Jack couldn't identify her after 2 months hanging out almost everyday.Stomping on her bare legs,she approached the Man while pointing at her own orbs "See!The eyes is red!Please remember it!"

"Haha...my bad, since you wear both dark and light clothes at times,its beginning to be hard to know...and you look like Alyss when you wear this..."Jack scratched his head,giving a bitter smile trying  to explain his situation here as at certain times both Alyss and Alyssa actions would be almost identical so its really hard to know.Another reason that Jack mistooken is because he agreed to Alyss that he would bring her to visit the garden in the Vessalius household and she wouldn't want to miss that!

But since its Alyssa today,might as well bring her there.I will have to chat with Alyss about the next timing I guess."Ne,Alyssa.Do you want to go to a garden with me?I was supposed to bring Alyss but since your here,might as well...""Yes, I want to go!"Alyssa eyes glittered as usual whenever Jack show or teach her something new.

"So let's go then!"Jack gets up from his seat and pat off some dust on his green coat,heading off the exit of the room.Alyssa followed behind him while signalling Chesire who has been following her.

Alyssa was running around the well groomed garden in the Vessalius household with Chesire tagging behind.Both of them left Jack behind to explore around and Alyssa would always ask whenever she is  unsure.She found a batch of red coloured flowers that has multiple layers of petals and thorns surrounding it.Alyssa pointed at it and ask,"Jack!This flower is so beautiful! what is it called?"

"Its red rose,Alyssa."Jack smiled gently as he slowly catches up the young lady's foot steps."I see!"Alyssa muttered the words 'rose' and staring it intensely a few times so that she could remember this."I remembered it!Oh right Jack,can these rose be made into a flower ring?I want to get it for both Alice!"Alyssa jumped a little after bending 45° to look at them.The blonde haired guy nodded to her,her smile widen as she hurried to gather the colour of roses that her sisters might like.Scanning across,White,Black and Red caught her eyes and she went to pluck them bare handed,coming back with a hand full of blood.

"Alyssa, You should have told me to do so...now your hand is bleeding,Does it hurt?"

"Not at all!Could you tell me how to make into a flower ring?"Alyssa shook her head when Jack was concerned about her injury.Jack was a bit surprise when this maiden was still smiling despite the horrible bleeding on her palms.She is more innocent than Alyss I would say.

Jack didn have a choice but to teach her how to make a flower ring since she kept pestering him.He started demostrating by using the red roses.

Due to her great curiosity and fast learning skills,she made a beautiful white flower ring with Roses and did a better job than Jack does."Hmm...That was a job well done!I am sure Alyss and Alice would love it."Jack praised her as usual with a gentle smile as he place the red flower ring he made on her head and pat softly on her little brain.The cooling wind blew through the garden,causing the petals of leaves to fly across the garden. Alyssa felt that her heart was beating fast and her face was hot.

Soon,after visiting the Vessalius house hold garden, they had to go back to the Baskerville tower as a messager has told them that Glen wants them back.That was a place where the 3 girls 's actions are restricted to thus Alyssa wasn't really happy about going back since she didn't have enough fun for the day.Chesire was meowing hoping that she would cheer up but its to no valid.But Chesire was lagging behind them,so Alyssa carried the little guy up and Jack decided to stay a while more because she's making a really sad face.

As soon as they reached the Baskervill household,the maids lead her back to the tower despite knowing the routine.Alyssa face was still as red as before and she had an weird feeling within her.Its not uncomfortable but strange.She always felt this whenever Jack was nice and gentle with her.Both of them reached her room in the top of the tower, Alyssa turned towards Jack and gave him a kiss on the cheek out of the sudden and exchanged souls.The blonde haired guy was stunned,touching the place where Alyssa kissed him.Its not like he hasn't kissed anyone before,but because of Alyssa's red eye and Alice's black hair feature,it looked as if Lacie came back to life and kiss him.Thinking about that,he blushes a little with that stunned expression, but next it was replaced by a sorrow expression. Is it really good to do this?

Back in the Abyss,Alyss finally finished her sketch of Cheshire! She raised it up parallel with her vision.Looking it with satisfaction,Alyss realised that Alice was gone,instead Alyssa was seen.Seeing her,Alyss placed down her sketch book and gave her a hug welcoming her home."Alyssa, where you get that?"she realised Alyssa has a red flower ring on her head that wasn't there when she left.

Alyssa showed her the white rose  flower ring she made for her and gave Alice the black one before she left her body.Alyssa told her what Jack taught her today(and told her that her flower ring was made by him) and even brought her to a garden in a household and she can't remember except Vesskaliuz.The white hair maiden corrected her twin with a giggle  as it should be Vessalius instead of Vesskaliuz,but she was envious of her twin when Alyssa visited the place she always wanted to go before her.

Alyss looked down with sorrow and envy in her eyes as she unconsciously cletched on her dress "Alyssa,could you stop visiting the surface for a while?cause I didn't get my chances these 2 months and I really missed Jack alot...?"The silver hair maiden was stunned for a minute.Indeed after that first visit,she has gone to the surface everyday and she neglected Alyss.So Alyssa nodded, agreeing.Alyss was instantly lighten up with a great smile and kept thanking her.

Nicely,it was tea time.Both of them prepared cookies and tea for their routine and ended their day with a mini tea party for themselves. Alyss was enjoying herself as usual but for Alyssa,she was chomping on the cookie with a disappointed look.What is this dark and Uneasy feeling?its has started when we started talking about exchanging...so that means i won't be meeting Jack for a while....?