Ask 1

Mimiker:So someone ask you....Sally.
Sally:Yay!I wonder what is the ask.
BEN:Its from one of Mimikers followers or whatever she calls them.
Mimiker:HEY THEIR ALL MY FRIENDS and its from @Thatswhatshesaid809
Zero:This is the ask
Sally what do you think of the pastas?

Mimiker:HEY THEIR ALL MY FRIENDS and its from @Thatswhatshesaid809Zero:This is the askSally what do you think of the pastas?

Sally:Well
Jeff,BEN,Toby and mr.Splendy is kinda loud but I like them
The pasta girls is very nice to me and their all like my sisters and The boy pastas is like their all my brothers well exept for one of them I have a crush on and Slendy is like my dad and ZALGO is kinda like a MAD Slendy and MAD Splendy combine together but ZALGO is thirsty for power so Im alottle scared of him and their all like my family wait no scratch that they are my family now we all are a big family.
Clockwork:Wow I thought what your gonna say is short but its kinda long for an kid like you.
Jack:Well she is an pasta after all.
BEN,Toby and Jeff:Were not LOUD!
Sally:Ok your not "Loud" your annoying.
BEN,Toby and Jeff:*goes to the emo corner*
Jane:Such a cry babies.
Lazari:THANK SO MUCH SALLY YOUR LIKE A SISTER TO ME TOO*tackels Sally into an hug*
Sally:°__°*hugs back*
Jugde Angels:WHAT ABOUT ME?
Sally:Ummm I thought I said the other girl pastas is nice to me and like sisters to me.
Angels:Oh sorry.
Smile dog:THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS ARF!DONT FORGET TO LEAVE ASK OR DARES OR MORE OF THEM BYE ARF!
Mimiker:Hey you stole my line anyways bye creepsters see you on the next chapter.

Sorry that I cant like tag you name cause everytime that I write you name wattpad stops sorry.

                   -Singing Mimicker❤