III

"let's just go to sleep."
"whatever you say."

jaehyun layed beside taeyong. not talking to each other since they're both exhausted.
what should i do with him? fuck it i don't know.

taeyong woke up without jaehyun beside him. he smelled breakfast across the bedroom.
"fuck my head hurts so bad." taeyong whinned.
he sat, fixing his hair and streching. he proceeds walking towards the kitchen.

"goodmorning"
"goodmorning jaehyun."
"how are you feeling?"
"not well. my head still hurts from yesterday." taeyong groaned as he rub his temples.

"aw, you can sit down there. i'll prepare breakfast."

jaehyun fed taeyong since he was still not feeling well.
"you gotta shower soon, you stink."
"shut up"
jaehyun giggled.
"fine i'll shower after i eat."
"now that's a good boy."

taeyong went for the bathroom, he undressed.
playing instrumentals from his phone to relax a bit more. he thought about ten, how he left him to pieces but he has no choice to move on from him. it's for the better.

taeyong got out of the shower and proceded to jaehyun's bedroom.
"you can wear my clothes if you want!"
jaehyun shouted from the living room.
taeyong was not that choosy, he wore an oversized shirt and some sweatpants.
he walked towards the living room whilst brushing his hair with the towel to dry it off. not minding jaehyun.

"you look good." jaehyun said while biting his lip. "come here." jaehyun tapped beside the couch indicating taeyong to sit.
"how are you feeling."
"i'm great, that shower really helped a lot."
taeyong rested his head into jaehyun's shoulder making the boy flustered.
"fuck why is my heart beat so fast? is it because of him." jaehyun thought.
taeyong stood up. "you wanna go out today? i mean if you want to.."
"i'd love to."
"great i'll dress up."
"i'll come with you."

taeyong and jaehyun went to the bedroom.
jaehyun now removing his shirt and shorts, only showing his boxers. taeyong felt his cock hardening. "fuck he's so hot." taeyong thought.
jaehyun noticed taeyong staring at him, vulnerable. "what are you looking at?" jaehyun raised a brow. "n-nothing.. you're just—perfect." taeyong's eye widened as jaehyun removed his boxers, revealing his dick.

Jaehyun walked forward taeyong pushing him back at the bed. "What a-are you doing?" taeyong's cheeks were apple red, just like his hair. "Oh you'll see."

🐱

"Hey, aren't you gonna dress up?" jaehyun said. It was all in taeyong's thought. he never lusted someone like this before. not even his pasts...

"yeah, i'm sorry i'll change now." taeyong replied. "sure i'll be in the living room okay?"

"okay."