I

Sleepless and cold nights Taeyong had to endure. Was it all worth it? Was the love Ten gave to him worth it?

Taeyong decided to go to the nearest bar. He saw him, he saw Ten with Yuta. A wave of pain just hit him, but he didn't mind them and ordered a drink. A few hours later Taeyong was drunk, he has no control of his actions.
He stood up and walking up to Ten.

"So he's the guy you replaced me huh?" Taeyong shouted, his voice is nearly heard because of the loud music playing.

"Taeyong please, leave us alone. I'm happy now I don't want to see you hurt so please don't mind us." Ten said respectfully.

"Oh shut the fuck up you, I gave you my everything and you just took it all for granted. Even my love for you." Taeyong sobbed.

"Babe, is this guy bothering you?" Yuta joined.
"No.. babe don't mind him—"

Taeyong suddenly punched Yuta in the face, his anger built up to this point. He still loves Ten even though Ten didn't love him back.

"Taeyong what the fuck are you doing?!" Ten shouted, holding back Yuta.

"You want a piece of me? Leave us fucking alone you freak." Yuta shouted, holding his cheeks where Taeyong punched him.

"I still love you Ten! I do!" Taeyong shouted.
Then, he came. "Dude let's go!" Jaehyun immediately pulled Taeyong back from them and sitting back to the bar.

"Yow chill." Jaehyun, a worker at the bar comforted him. "I just fucking love him man."
Taeyong cried while taking another shot.

"I don't know you, but you do love him but he doesn't. You need to move on from him, if you really love him you need to set him free. Jaehyun by the way." He said while reaching his hand for a handshake.

"Taeyong. And thanks dude.." They shook hands and continued drinking. "Hey I'll be back—"

"no.. stay with me."