Zayn growled and attacked Harry's nipples though his red dress. He nibbled and sucked on Harry's perky nipple while his hand played with the other one. Harry moaned softly and wrapped his arms around Zayn neck. His hands on Zayn's head to bring him even closer if that's possible. He could feel Zayn's dick already hard under his bum and he slowly rocked back and forth to create some friction.

Harry's breathe become heavier as the time pass,Zayn groaned as harry tugged his hair slightly. He whined when Zayn pulled away.

"Ssh babe." Zayn hushed him, "let me take care of you."

He roamed his hands on Harry's smooth thighs and slowly reached to his panties clothed bum. He grabbed on it harshly,enough to leave a red mark on it. Harry whimpered on Zayn's shoulder.

"I swear babe,your cute little bum gonna be the death of me."Zayn groaned at how squeezed and plump Harry's bum is.

He went for a kiss on Harry's lips and deepened the kiss when harry opened his mouth and let him took control.

He explored Harry's mouth while squeezed his perky bum. He pulled away when they both need air. Zayn lean his head against Harry's and looking deep into his mesmerized green eyes, "you're so gorgeous babe."

"So are you." Harry smiled shyly.

Zayn smiled as he looked at Harry's with adoration. He bring his fingers to Harry's lips. "Suck."

Harry opened his mouth and eagerly took Zayn's fingers in. He sucked and licked but never moved his gaze from Zayn.

Zayn looked at him intensely,eyes filled with lust.

He took his fingers out of Harry's mouth and brought his fingers to harry bum. He moved his panties aside and rubbed his finger on Harry's entrance.

Zayn watched harry closed his eyes and feel Harry's hole clenched and unclench on nothing since he only rubbed his finger on his rim.

"Please Zayn." Harry opened his big green eyes ,looking at his lover with pouting face.

"What Baby?" Zayn smirked,decided to tease him a little bit longer.

"I need it. I need it.I need it!Please Zaynie,please. please, please,pretty please." Harry whined and blinked his eyes like he was ready to cry if Zayn didn't stick his finger inside him sooner.

Zayn chuckled at his needy,"Okay Baby,ssh. I'll give you what you want. You want my fingers yeah?"

Harry nodded eagerly.

Zayn smiled and kiss harry on his lips as he slowly inserted one of his fingers inside Harry's hole. Harry gasped softly and Zayn took the chance to stick his tongue into Harry's mouth.

They slowly made out while Zayn finger harry opened.

"I'm ready." Harry moaned against Zayn's lips.

"Yeah?" Zayn crooked his fingers and hit Harry's sweet spot perfectly making him let out a loud moan.

"Y-Yes Zee." Harry gasped.

"Okay." Zayn pull out his fingers and pated Harry's bum, "get up babe and take off your panties."

Harry got up and took off his shoes and then his panties. He looked up and saw Zayn already took his clothes off. He was about to take off his dress but Zayn stopped him.

"No babe, I wanna fuck you with your sexy dress on." Zayn smirked and picked up Harry's panties. "Open your mouth babe."

Harry frowned in confused but opened his mouth obediently.