“Don’t freak out when I tell you.” I said, even though I knew she was going to.

I put the phone on speaker phone so the shrieking wouldn’t be right in my ear. “Okay. Promise.”

“I’m stuck in the mall with Dyson Becker.” I said as fast as I could.

For a minute it was silent until… “OH MY GOSH! WHAT?!” Her voice radiated through the food court.

“I’m stuck in the mall with Dyson Becker.” I repeated, slower.

“Dyson? The guy that you are sexually frustrated with?” She asked with a giggle.

“Toni!” I shrieked. “I am not sexually frustrated with anybody and especially not with Dyson Becker.”

“Mhm, keep telling yourself that.” She said skeptically.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah.”

“I’m telling you. You two just need to have sex and you’ll stop fighting.”

“I’m not going to do that.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah. Ya, prude.”

“I’m not prude!” I shrieked.

“Sure. So, what’s it like?”

“Well, we had to sleep in a closet together last night.”

“Holy. Crap.” She said, luckily not too loud but it was still on speaker phone. “Did he hit on you?”

“He’s Dyson. Of course he hit on me, he hits on anything that breathes.”

“So how was it?”

“Miserable.” I muttered.

“What? Why?”

“Toni… what do not have in Subway closets?”

“Uhm… I give up. What?”

“Sleeping pills, Tone. I didn’t have sleeping pills and I fell asleep.” I muttered. Thankfully, Toni is the only person that knows about my past.

I heard her gasp. “So what happened?” She asked gently.

“Well, I woke him up sobbing like a little baby.” I muttered.

“Did he laugh? If he laughed I’m going to punch him so hard-“

“No, Tone.” I said quickly, cutting her off. “He was actually really nice about it. He barely asked any questions, too. Don’t expect that to last long.”

“You never know, maybe he has a heart after all. And maybe he cares about you.” She teased

I snorted. “Yeah. The day that Dyson Becker cares about me is the day that I get a purple monkey named Steve.” Before she could say something back, I added. “I’ll tell you everything when I get out. Call my mom and tell her what’s up. Love you, bye.” I hung up the phone before she could respond then laid my head on the desk, using my arms as pillows.

“I have to agree with her.” Dyson’s voice pierced through the silence.

I jumped up and watched him walking towards me. “About the sexual tension, I mean.” He said with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “Really? Because I couldn’t disagree more.”

He rolled his eyes. “So it’s not just me who thinks you’re prude, huh?” He asked, sitting on the desk in front of me.

I stood to my feet and shot him the dirtiest scowl I could muster. “How much did you hear?” I snapped.

He shrugged. “All of it starting with ‘Hey, Chris.’” He said in a falsetto girl voice.

“I do not sound like that.” I growled.

He sighed. “I didn’t know you could skateboard.” He changed the subject. He does that a lot.

“Yeah, you don’t know a lot about me.” I muttered, grabbing the skateboard again, ready to bolt.

“Yeah, like what?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I jumped onto the board and glided through the food court towards the Subway. “I’m not telling you.”

“And why not?” He asked as I yanked one of the Salt and Vinegar chips off of the rack with a cookie, then sat down at nearby table.

“Because I don’t like you.” I said sternly, opening the bag of chips as Dyson sat across from me and looked at me like he was waiting for me to keep talking.

“So? You still could have told me that you skateboard. It’s kind of hot.” He said with a wink.

“Maybe that’s why I didn’t tell you.” I muttered.

“Oh, right. Because you’re prude.”

“Stop calling me that!” I snapped.

He shrugged carelessly. “It’s true.”

“You don’t even know me.” I growled, starting on the bag of chips.

“I know enough to know that you’re a prude.” He shot back. “You’ve had, what? Three boyfriends in the past year. It’s pathetic.” I only dated two guys in the past year, but I wasn’t about to correct him now.

“Just because I’m not a whore like you doesn’t make me a prude.” I barked. “And two relationships wouldn’t be a lot to you because your relationships only last for one night!”

“Hey, don’t get touchy with me just because you’re a bitter virgin.”

“And how on earth would you know how many guys I’ve dated? What, are you counting?” I scoffed, ignoring what he said.

“Yep.” He chirped. “Because I’m jealous.” He said sarcastically. “Who wouldn’t be jealous of a guy who’s dating a bitter prude and never gets laid.” He said with a smirk.

I let out an annoyed huff of air and finished off the bag of chips while I opened my hand out in front of him. “Give me the keys.”

“What?”

“Give. Me. The. Keys.” I repeated, only slower.

“Why?”

“Because I want to get away from you.” I snapped.

He sighed deeply before handing me the keys. I snatched them out of his hands before turning around and preparing to hop onto the skateboard and hurry away.

I turned around to face Dyson who was looking up at me, waiting for me to leave. I smirked, “It’s cute how you think I’m a virgin.” I said with a wink before turning back around and zooming away on the skateboard.

If he thinks I’m such a prude… he’s in for a rude awakening.

_____________________________________

I hope you like it so far? (:

I won't have an upload this Wednesday, I'll be out of town, so I might upload two on Sunday...

Good night.. or morning.. or day :P

Vote, Comment, Fan <3