Helping Penny |3|

You couldn't believe what you had heard. You two had met before? You stared at him for a minute, heavy silence filling the room. He smiled, his two front teeth showing. It looked kinda cute, like a bunny. "You were a cat form, as we met first." His english wasn't correct, but you still understood. He continued. "One day, you jusT appeared in This place. First, I didn't care" He laughes for a second. "But, I kinda came To like yo-u" He said, his evil grin dissapearing. "I star-ted to feed you, and you stayed." He said, his eyes now a calm blue. Suddenly he yelled. "BUT ONE DAY!" Hyou shrieked and he chuckled. "I came back, and you weren't here no more" He said, with a fake sad face. His lips were in a pout. You gulped. You remembered that your mom had told you several years ago, that you had been adopted. Or rather found. You were laying near the sewers, and she bought you home with her. Your eyes widened. "I...morphed into a human child, and someone found me. So they took me with them..." You said, looking back at the clown, who didn't look too ammused. His brows were in w frown, and his eyes were yellow, almost orange. "Where is that person?" He asked you, and you shook your head. "That doesn't matter! We should focus on getting revenge on those kids!" You said, suddenly remembering why you came here in the first place. Penny nodded virgously. "What's their names?" You asked him, and he grimaced as he told you. "Edward Kaspbrak, Ricsie Tozier, Beverly Marsh, Ben Hanscom, Mike Hanlon, Stan Uris..." He sapt their names as the were poison. His voice went from light, into a deep, growling voice. His anger was clearly visible. "Bill Denbrough!!" He said, getting louder. You thought... "What did they do? How did they almost defeat you?" You asked, trying to gain as much information from his as possible. He shook his body, and his eyes reddened. "They figured out my weak-ness...NoT scared of me.." He said, and you stroked his shoulder. He twitched, not beings used to it. You looked into his red eyes, with your yellow ones, and calmed him. "I promise, we'll get them! You mustn't forget, you have me now" You said, and a wicked grin appeared on your face. "They don't know about me. And we can use that!" You said, and it seemed the clown liked what he heard. "Yess yess yess!!" He shouted, excited like a little kid. He jumped up and flung his arms in the air. "You're a smart girl!" He said, and you blushed slightly. You suddenly felt a little sting in your stomach, and it growled. You blushed, and held it. Pennywise, in a swift motion crouched down in front of you and stared at your tummy. "What is it?" He asked you, curiously. You looked up at him with yellow eyes. They were glowing very intensively. He grinned, and grabbed the little boys body. "You're hungry. Say, when was the last time you ate a human?" He asked yuo, and you thought.. You couldn't remember.. As he noticed your loos for words, he grinned. "When you were with me, you would always bring me eyeballs. And I fed you some~" He hummed, and your tail picked up its peace at the meantion of eyes. He noticed, and grabbed the left eye from the ground. He held it out in front of you. You looked at him, and he seemed to enjoy this. A little too much, but oh well. You leaned forward, and ate it out of his hand. You swallowed, and licked off the blood from his hand. Pennywise felt how his face heated up. Why did he enjoy this so much? He liked how you also craved for the same he did. Human flesh. And he never felt so close to anyone before. For billions of years, he thought he was the only eldrich there was left..But now that he had found you, he'd never let you go. These thoughts went through his head, as he watched you feast on the corpse. You nibbed on the skin, then ripped your mouth open and bit down until the bone.

⚠WARNING: Mildly sexual scenes ahead⚠
He enjoyed this so much, he didn't even notice his drool was dripping all over his clothes. As you looked up, you smiled. You crawled over to him slowly, and he watched your every move curiously. As you reached him, you got even closer. You didn't stop. He never felt like this before, but his body went stiff for a split second. Only for him to notice. You started licking off the saliva that was tripping down his lip, to his neck. You licked down to his neck, and softly bit down with your small fangs. He inhaled sharply, and you jumped. "S-Sorry! I-" You were interrupted by his lips, pressing against yours. They were rough, but you liked it. You loved it to be honest. You grabbed his neck, and he gave out a groan. He seemed to like it. You pressed your body against his chest, and he grabbed your tight. You let out a small moan, and he stared at you, motionless. You blushed, and looked away. "What was ThaT?" He asked you. "That...uhm" "Do it again!" He didn't even give you time to finish your sentence. He started stroking your innertight, accidentally touching your croch. You whimpered and let out another moan, much to his ammusement. He let you continue at his neck, as he got an idea. He only ever had human limbs before him. What about your ears and tail? He grabbed your tail, pulling at it softly. At the same time, he bit your cat ear, making another soft moan escape your throat. He grinned, and got an idea. He wanted to test something. He let go of your tail and grabbed your hips tighly. He felt how if he had grabbed onto you harder, it might have ended in a broken bone. This time, he bit down on your ear so hard, blood was starting to drip down your hair . When he saw the few blood splatters float upwards, he was satisfied. You moaned louder, as you felt blood drip down from your head. You let go of him, and looked up, your ear slowly regenerating. Pennywise watched in awe, as your ear was back to normal in a matter of seconds. He gave you his smile, this time a sweet one. This surprised you. He hugged you all of a sudden and you could feel something. You sniffed the air, and you confirmed what you thought. You smiled, and hugged him back. He smelled lonely. And happy. "Don't worry, I'm here. You're not alone anymore." You said, and he let go of you. "Wha...I'm not sad!" He said, acting like a child again. He pouted his big lip, and you couldn't hold back. You latched onto him, and kissed him passionately. His eyes rolled back into his head, and he enjoyed it honestly. After a while the two of you started to eat again, chuckling at each other's blood smeared clothes and mouth. In no time, the boy was gone, and you were almost full. But it was enough for today anyways. You looked up, and saw that it was getting dark outside. The sewers were dim lighted and without any openings to the surface. But you could tell anyways.