*Jacob*

"Honey, the LaDavee's will be here any minutes get down here." My mother calls from downstairs and I groan. I'm currently read The Lost Hero, yup that's right Darcy's favorite book. Now I usually don't like reading but I had to know why she loved it so much. I have to admit so far it's pretty good, but I don't understand why she loves it quite yet.

The Lost Hero is about Greek and roman mythology, in it the gods hookup with mortals and have children called demigods. In it, there are three main people, Jason, son of Jupiter/ Zeus, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite/Venus, and Leo son of Hephaestus/Vulcan. In the beginning Jason has no memory of anything, he's sitting next to Piper, who claims that she's his girlfriend ,and Leo ,who claims he's his best friend, on a bus going to the Grand Canyon. Once they get there storm spirits attack them and take their gym teacher, Coach Hodges, who revealed himself as a saytr . That's as far as I have gotten the book since Megan and Lilly keep bothering me.

"I'll be down in a few." I call back out still not closing the book. I want to finish this by the end of the week so I can try to impress Darcy by knowing stuff about it. Today, I figured out she has an eating disorder and it's breaks my heart. No one should be put down so much where they resort to self-harming just to make themselves feel better.

Self-harming is an awful thing that no one should have to go through, it may feel like a solution then but in the long run it's just going to cause more problems. I know how she feels though, at the school before the last school I was at, I was bullied terribly. So bad, that I would skip school just so I wouldn't have to put up with it. I resorted to cutting several times, and I know that was a mistake now because I'm going to have to live with my scars forever. Once I left that school, I turned into a whole new person. I started playing sports, changed my hair, and lost a whole lot of weight then turned it into muscle.

I hate how I have scars on my hips and wrists, most of them you can see really well where I went so deep. The only people I go shirtless around is my family, they know the story. I try to wear bracelets to cover my scars on my wrists but people start to wonder why.

I hear a soft knock on my door and roll my eyes knowing it's one of the twins. I don't even bother getting up so I just tell them to come in.

I look up when I hear door open and my eyes grow wide. Oh shit, I quickly grab a shirt throwing it over my head to cover my scars. It's not the one of the twins, it's Percy and Darcy.

"Oh uh hi." I say feeling my cheeks redden and I see Darcy smile a little looking down at her shoes. She isn't wearing the same as she was at school, she's wearing a oversized white shirt, black skinny jeans, her normal Chuck Taylor's and a black beanie on her head. She's so cute.

"Hey man." Percy says coming into my room with Darcy following him slowly still looking at her shoes. She does a small wave still not looking at me. I mark my page and put my book on my nightstand then look around my room.

Wow, it's so messy. I have clothes thrown everywhere, a pizza box in the corner along with some soda cans, and a few CD's on the floor. My desk is scattered with papers, more CD's and movies, the chair is not pushed in.

"Uh sorry for the mess, I didn't know anyone would be in here." I say standing up and putting some clothes in the hamper and the cans in the trash can. Percy shrugs.

"It's fine, this is nothing compared to Darcy's room." he teases his sister earning a elbow in the side and a soft glare from her. She's so adorable.

"Oh shut up, it's not that bad." she says pouting slightly, and can I just say that pout is the cutest thing ever.

"Really? I don't think you have a floor." he continues to tease.

"It's just some clothes on the floor." she defends herself. Her voice isn't soft like it is at school. Its a normal tone and you can tell she loves this side of her much more.