The New Boy?

A/N - Hey Guys so this is my very first time writing a story so I'm new to this!, I hope u enjoy my book and I thought I'll give you a key on what some things mean -
Noah Schnapp - is obviously Noah Schnapp
y/n - your name
b/f/n - best friends name
f/n - friends name
Josh - ex's name
I think that's about it, if I need to add more I will let you know latter in the book :)
CHAPTER BELOW!!

*y/n pov*

*your alarm goes off*

"another day in hell for me" I said as I got out of my bed.

* a notification pops up on your phone *

TEXT FROM B/F/N 💘
B/F/N - OMG Y/N GUESS WHAT!!
ME - WHAT!! and why are we yelling?
B/F/N - IDK BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!! NOAH SCHNAPP, AND IM SERIOUS WHEN I TELL YOU THIS NOAH SCHNAPP IS COMING TO HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL!!
ME - are u serious?
B/F/N - DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM KIDDING!!
ME - I don't know I can't really see through my phone :)
B/F/N - your such an idiot you know that right?
ME - I sure do! anyways I can't wait to meet him, your finally gonna meet your future husband, Noah Schnapp.
B/F/N - I actually cant believe you don't watch stranger things, and yeah I'm gonna meet my husband TODAY!!
ME - I don't know, I just don't find it interesting :/ well anyways I'll see you at school Xx
B/F/N - yep I'll see you there Xx

// at school because I'm lazy :) \\

Your walking to school and you see a massive group around the front entrance and you knew straight away that Noah Schnapp has arrived. You text b/f/n letting her know that he's here but you think she already knows because she didn't respond.

You walk past the herd of people and push past a bunch of girls who where standing in your way. From the corner of your eye you see a boy stare at you as you walked into the halls of your high school. You didn't think nothing of it so you just kept walking. You decide to text f/n as she's not a fan of Stranger Things either so she doesn't care about the new boy Noah Schnapp. As you where texting her you didn't see where you where going and you bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean too, I was just texting someone" I said as I continued looking down at my phone not paying attention.
"Oh, no it's okay"
You heard a familiar voice and decided to look up.... it was Josh, your EX
"Oh, umm hi Josh, I better get going I'll see you around" I said walking away
"NO Y/N WAIT" Josh said
He grabbed your wrist tightly and didn't let go.
"JOSH LET GO OF ME!! LET ME GO!!" I said screaming
"NO Y/N NOT UNTIL YOU GET BACK WITH ME!" Josh said yelling into your face while pulling u closer to him
"JOSH LET GO OF ME!" I screamed again, I was scared and started to cry

Then a boy came up to Josh and pushed him really hard and Josh let go of my wrist.

"Thank you" I said in a shy voice
"Umm, Y- yeah, no problem, you okay?" the boy said
"Uhh, yep I think I'll be ok, I'll see you around I guess" I said as I started to walk away.

You heard the boy say something but you already started to walk away so you didn't hear it.

So that's the end of this chapter let me know what you think of it!! Should I keep going?
That's all from me byeeeee Xxx