||Chapter 2

Y/n Jones POV

"Hurry up Juggie!" I told my brother obviously agitated.

"Do you ever quit talking?" asked my brother who was only 3 minutes older than me.

"I get it Jug your quiet and I'm loud we are twins but obviously I'm better cause I genuinely socialize with people!" I told my brother very unhappy.

"I'm sorry Y/n/n I forget how selfish I can get around people, do you forgive me?"  I saw how genuinely my brother asked he actually cared and was probably scared I would say no.

"Of course Jug anything for my twin, who is way to quiet.' I smirked at my brother.

                              ...

As we reached the Andrews' house my brother beat me to the door bell "ding".

" Hey there my favorite twins!" Archie exclaimed

"Hello" Jughead and I said in union and glared at one another.

  "Come on in guys." Archie said holding the door open for both Jughead and I.

"So Whatcha guys doing here at 7 o'clock in the morning?" Archie asked.

Jughead glared at me "I don't know Y/n why are we here?"  Archie chuckled and held his stomach laughing.

"Arch he's not that funny, why the hell are you laughing?"  I questioned my redheaded friend who then replaced his laughing with a very serious face.

"Sorry its just i missed you guys and we haven't talked in a while." Archie spoke clearly.

"Hey Arch wanna get some breakfast at Pop's?" Fred  Archie's father asked his son "Oh hey kiddos wanna join us?" he asked my brother and I.

"Sure Mr. Andrews Jug and I would love to accompany you and Arch."  I answered the man before my brother could.

                          ...
               At Pop's Diner

"What can I get you guys?" asked Pop Tate the man who had owned the diner for many years.

"I'll take a vanilla milkshake and a stack of pancakes." Archie told the older man.

"Make that two." Fred added.

"I'll have a chocolate and my sister here will have a strawberry milkshake." Jughead replied finishing the order.

"That'll be right up for ya." Pop responded and walked towards the kitchen.

"You know me to well Jug."  Y/n told her brother and took the beanie from his head.

"Hey!" Jughead told his sister and yanked the beanie from her hands and roughly put the beanie back on his head where it once was.

"You two act like toddlers everytime we come to Pop's together." Mr.Andrews told the twins while chuckling to himself.