Meeting the lord

After celebrating for 69 hours uwu they return back to their house, they decide to celebrate more by eating and joajeing like there's no tomorrow. Absol eats all the fucking pound cake and the batto empress dances along to the emoji movie just dance song. Waffles is left outside and gabe is covered in the waifu's uwu. The suffering artist, Espy, just lays in a puddle of tears while Boopidee screams autisticly in the background. After hours of the emoji movie, joaje, persona 5, waifu pillows, absol and espy fangirling over hot fictional characters intensly, and more pickle ricks and battos, they hear a knock at the door. Everything is quiet when they hear this. They all look at each other, The batto empress(Emily) walks towards the door and opens it... 
It was him...God....no no no....better than god. 

IT WAS LORD JOAJE!!!!!!!!1111!!1!11!!11!11!!!!!

HOLY FRIIIIIICK MY PICCLE HARD 

They all gasped and tears of blessings rolled down their cheeks. "Hello my stankids." They all bowed in joaje salution. "I have heard of your great sacrifcie and I am very greatful." He came inside, Emily closed the door "It is a blessing to have you heard" "yes" "yes" "yes" "yes" "yes" "yes" "yes" "joaje" They all joajed for 3 hours straight. Afterwards, the lord told them something that would change their lives forever "My dear stanchildren, I have decided to bless you all with the power of joaje. But you must be careful. This power is very dangerous and epic. It can kill anyone in one instant if they do not accept the joaje." They all joajed and the lord summoned his power. Each of them getting their own powers of joaje. Emily got the power of having perfect aim, Espy got the power of nuts, money, my ex wife, Boop got the power of Autism, Waffles got the power of being gay, Gabe got the always improving aim, and Absol got power of being able to instantly kill anyone by saying 'joaje'. Afterwards, The lord left and they all went to bed. 

Joaje.