PAPER FLOWERS

[ Paper Flowers ]
—boku no hero academia
you save everyone, but who saves you?

━━━━━

' summary. '

Akihisa Yuko was the most beautiful flower in the entire expanse of a perfectly cultivated garden. She was the warmth underneath the fringes of winter offering solace to those who huddled beneath her flickering embers. She was the epitome of hope with sunshine bursting between her teeth and a will that carried the lost souls on her back.

Akihisa Yuko was enchanted and enchanting, encompassing a thousand dreams on her star flecked eyes and the tiltillating constellations that formed from the stars splayed on her skin. She was beautiful.

And when people picked flowers from places.

They chose the most beautiful ones.

( Akihisa Yuko is g o n e. )

━━━━━

' a rhapsody
for redemption. '

i. monsters // ruelle ii. burn it to the ground // nickelback iii. the beginning of the end // klergy ft. valerie broussard iv. pieces // red jumpsuit apparatus v. a little too much // shawn mendes vi. beautiful things // tori kelly vii. hero // cash cash ft. christina aguilera viii. monochrome // haruka tomatsu ix. coming down // halsey x. lithium // evanescence

━━━━━

' warning '

—  this fanfiction contains several controversial themes and topics that deserve a trigger warning i.e. murder, toxic characters, character deaths, sexual abuse, self harm, substance abuse and many more. discretion among readers is advised. furthermore, the views an opinions expressed by the characters do not necessarily reflect those of the author's.

— this book is a sequel to 'plastic flowers' by kylalily. it is strongly recommended that you read that book first before paper flowers to avoid confusion.

━━━━━

' disclaimer '

— all rights reserved. no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

canon characters (c) kohei horikoshi
respective gifs and images (c) respective owners
plot (c) kayla warner ( @kylalily )