Chapter 7

I'm so sorry. I haven't updates my story in so long. I'm finally able to now, so here is the new chapter. I hope this nightmare creeps you guys out, because I seriously got scared just writing it. I really hope you guys enjoy & thanks so much for constant votes & all the constructive kind comments. Tell me how you enjoy it!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Alison was woken up by wet saliva dripping on her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw to her surprise a dog, who was continuously licking at her face. At first she quickly backed away, wondering if this dog would turn into one of those meat eater animals she saw before. She scanned the dog who sat looking at her with adorable puppy eyes impossible to resist, and concluded the dog was most likely harmless to her, so she gave him a quick pat just to make sure.

After, she looked around trying to figure out where she was now. There was a master bed. You could see the broken springs sticking out of the mattress, the unwashed crumpled sheets half on the floor and it was all extremely dusty. There was a desk with brown paper on it and illegible writing, most likely because it was starting to decompose. She looked outside of the window which appeared to be an empty bog with no source of life or plantation.The room she was in was a bedroom from the looks of it. Alison decided she couldn't stay in this room forever, so she opened the one and only door in the room and was welcomed by a stinky rotten hallway.

Seeing stairs leading downstairs was the first smart instinct to follow, because she didn't want to enter any other room in case their were some inhabitants. It was a possibility to go outside and find a vehicle to escape this place by going down stairs. She hadn't had this dream before, but she knew this was most likely the same tricky nightmare in the attic as the last one. Alison tried quietly as possible to go down the stairs, so she wouldn't wake any possible creatures in the house, but the stairs creaked louder and louder each step down. The dog who was now following her, which did not help at being anymore secretive as attempting to.

 When Alison finally arrived at the bottom step, the was relieved to see the main door entrance. She made sure the dog was next to her now in case something popped out, so he could guard her. While starting to make her way to the front door, the doorknob started turning slowly. Quickly she jumped back behind the dog who was now growling. The doorknob just kept turning back and forth. Back and forth, but it would not open because thank heavens the door was locked.

She thought for a second. Toby must be coming up somewhere in this nightmare, just like the last one. Building up her courage she asked, "Who is that?" Hoping that the voice would reply, I'm Toby. However their was no reply, just a long silence and the handle stopped moving. The dog had stopped barking as well. Feeling relieved Alison decided to now actually leave out the front door.

Suddenly right before she put her hand on the doorknob, it began to violent move faster and faster in the same motion. Letting out a scream, she then heard the door leading to the basement start to turn. Ready to cry out and prepare for her death, she heard a voice. No, it wasn't coming from the front door, but it was coming from the basement door.

Help me! Help me! The person repeatedly was saying. Help me! Help me! In this weak, timid and childish voice as if afraid. Help me! Help me! Alison thought, she couldn't just leave that poor child locked up in the basement. The kid was probably frightened like she was herself.

"I'm going to get your out of there. Don't worry," Alison replied trying to calm down the kid while attempting to sound relaxed and friendly. Just as she was about to unlock the basement door, she heard the same voice now, except coming from the front door.

Help me! Help me! Whatever it was moaned. Help me! Help me! This was not normal. The only conclusion that Alison could jump to, is that this was a trap. A trap she almost feel for in this stupid nightmare of hers.

Annoyed as ever, Alison yelled out, "Shut up, I'm not  going to help any of your dumb people." Right when she said that, she regretted it instantly. The guard dog started to growl very viciously and the whole entire front door was knocked over in one whole piece.

Children start to walk towards her. Not normal happy children. Children with dirt all over them, covered in mud, with a clueless violent look in their eyes. It looked as if they had just climbed out of the bog, just outside. They were definitely not normal children.

Alison walked away backwards, very slowly until she realized the smartest idea would be to just turn and run, so she did so. Unfortunately, to her disadvantage, she was surrounded. The trap she didn't fall for, was still now biting her back in the ass.

The only hope left was to leave the dog to guard her, which didn't sound like such a bright idea. The dog was completely innocent and didn't deserve to be hurt by these children if they attacked both of them. The only other possibility was to repeat was the creepy muddy children had said and hope it worked to her advantage now.

"HELP ME! HELP ME!" Alison screamed, not saying it in a soft sweet whisper as these kids did, but screaming it at the top of her lungs. All the children were deafened by this screaming and had covered their ears with their hands slowly backing away from her. She screamed again, somewhat glad she found a current solution to distract the children from killing her, "HELP ME! HELP ME!" She kept on repeating, actually having some hope now.

Randomly a loud trumpet sounding noise came from upstairs and Alison could tell it was getting closer and closer, most likely coming down the stairs. Wondering if that was the children's leader, Alison tried to breath in and out like an ordinary person, however she was wheezing. Just trying to keep in her fear was so hard.

It was Toby. Toby was walking down the stairs playing the trumpet, and the children were still backing away. Alison ran to him, relieved that her life was saved and gave him a hug. He still continued to play his trumpet with one hand and hugged Alison with the other. He grabbed her, leading her upstairs and locking them into a room.

Pulling the trumpet away, but keeping it close, Toby asked, "Now we got ourselves into some predicament. What do you suggest we do? My only solution is to jump out the window and kill ourselves before this bloody children do."

Alison not even wanting to think about their escape route, just went and hugged Toby again. She said still stunned by the situation she as in, "You saved my life down there. I swear I thought I was dead."

"Well, I haven't completely saved you yet because we are still roast meat," Toby replied, hugging Alison in a comforting way.

Alison released them from a hug, looking up Toby straight in the eye. This was a bad time, but Toby was starting to look really attractive. She was about to lean in for another hug again, but pretend to 'accidentally' kiss him, her plan was interrupted by the turning doorknob again.

Toby moaned his face getting pale, "Oh shit! What now?"

Before they could even plan their next action of escape, they were both pulled away into opposite directions, into completely darkness again.