Chapter 3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODYY!!!!! What presents did you get?? Well, it's actually the day after Christmas so should I say Happy Boxing Day!!

I suprisingly did have presents but they were just really hidden underneath the Christmas tree. Guess I was just too lazy to bend down.

----------------------------------------------------

In the airplane

The pilot just announced that the plane ride would be four hours long. That wouldn’t be too bad since Alison had gone for 24 hours flight to Australia. This would be a breeze. It was 10PM and she turned around to see her brother Mike sleeping. Alison decided that she would try and fall asleep, and so she did:

I was sitting in the airplane. There were only two other people surrounding me, but they were holding guns and walking around me in circles. I looked down and I was strapped onto a chair by chains. There seemed to be no other seats around me, only mine in the center.

Trying not to panic, I asked, “What am I doing here?”

One of the man nodded at the other one and spoke, “We cannot reveal any information to you, our captive.” He realized he just said a mistake and put his hand over his mouth.

I giggled. They think they are such professionals but if you are in their motion, you can’t afford to make mistakes. I stopped laughing as soon I started because the man was pointing his gun right at my head. I breathed slowly and the man reversed back into his position.

If I pretended that I wasn’t scared of them, they would go away, hopefully. The plane felt extremely shaky. It kept going up and then down. I started feeling air sick. I looked around hoping to see a window. Outside it was pitch black, the only thing I could see is the plane light flashing occasionally.

I sighed knowing what was going to happen next. It happened in every dream. I’d always for some reason die. Death was a common factor in my life, or rather my dreams. I wasn’t surprised if I would die right this second but my dreams always came out of nowhere. They were so realistic I always feel like they are real when deep inside I know they are not.

I heard one a man’s voice screaming coming from another room, he was probably the pilot. The man who pointed the gun at me replied in a fierce voice and went in the pilot’s room. They weren’t speaking English to each other. I couldn’t tell what language though. One man left watching me, glaring into my eyes. I stared back trying to look not afraid but I knew that screaming was not a good sign.

I heard something that sounded like a firecracker and I ducked. I knew it was a gun shot, but it wasn’t coming from the room that I was in. Then plane started leaning forward and it was going straight down. The man who was staring at me was having trouble standing up since he wasn’t strapped onto anything like I was. The man who had put his gun against my head struggled to come back up toward me. He had blood all over him and pointed the gun at me. I looked as if he was aiming for right in between my eyes.

I shut my eyes, not wanting to see the bullet coming towards me. I heard the click of the trigger, but before the bullet could reach me, I was whipped forward. The plane had crashed against what seemed to be water.

Water was rising slowly; it was up to my ankles now. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer but the two men looked dead. They were bloody and limp. Where the straps were holding me on the chair, there were marks from the hit. It looked as if my blood circulation was being cut off. I wiped my face on my shoulder since my hand were tied up and saw blood all over my sleeve. When the plane had crashed, I must have bitten my check or tongue because I was spitting out blood. It was disgusting.

The water was now up to my shoulders. I could escape from these chains. It sucks to know that you are going to have a slow, painful death and you can’t do anything about it. I breathed in my few last breaths, knowing I would only have a few more minutes to live.

The windows smashed open and water was running into the plane like a waterfall. I took my last breath and then I was surrounded in water, no possible air to receive. I screamed again, hoping one of the men were still alive, to come and release me. Of course, no one came. My vision got blurry and I was swallowing water. I let out the last scream...

Alison eyes opened and Mike was shaking her. She blinked, rubbed her eyes and saw everybody in the plane staring at her. Alison starting crying, thinking that the flight attendants where holding guns.

Mike really not wanting to hug Alison in front of everybody knew it was the only thing to shut her up. He grabbed her and hugged her, comforting her. Mike was never sure if Alison would fake this all the time for attention. He knew she must be a really good actress but he knew that it was her nightmares. Mike was the only person who Alison told her dreams to.  

Deli who was sitting four seats behind them pushed through the flight attendants to see her daughter. Deli was hopping Alison’s dreams would be gone for good by now. Alison was hoping the same but wishes never come true.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this!! Comment? VOTE!!!