Chapter 6

It was coming around 24 hours of the rangers being stuck in that room, Jordan had gone to the bathroom 6 times, each time taking Ezra with him because here element is water. Ezra got quite annoyed with him, and told him to take himself.

When Jordan opened the door again the whole room started flooding. He tried to shut the door but it was no use. The room quickly started to flood and the rangers started to freak out. "Ezra, you will be able to hold your breath the longest, you need to make sure everybody gets out" Sible said. Ezra nodded and they started to make there way out of the cave.

There was a lot of water, and Alden was struggling to swim through. Everyone but Alden and Ezra were out of the cave. A rock came flying and hit Alden in the chest. He went flying backwards and Ezra hustled through the water to get to him, and he was loosing consciousness.

Ezra dragged him through the water and to the entrance of the cave. Ezra ran out of breath and both Alden and Ezra both started sinking to the ground. The other rangers quickly reached into the cave and pulled them out. Since the cave is underground it was completely flooded, but the outside only had about 2 feet of water.

They laid the unconscious rangers on higher rocks and started to give them cpr. They both started coughing out water but then got up. They looked In a direction, then started running there. The other ranger ran after them, but they were already morphed and standing with the nighlok.

The other rangers morphed to fight the nighlok. "Minions! Attack!" Apathy, the main nighlok, yelled. The blue and yellow rangers charged at the rest of the rangers.

"We can't hurt them!" The red ranger yelled. The black and green ranger nodded, and the three of them put their swords in their holders. The blue and yellow ranger started fighting the other rangers.

The scivvers started shooting arrows at the group of rangers, and ended up hitting the blue ranger, causing her to fall into the red rangers arms. "You idiot! You hit one of my minions!" Apathy yelled, taking out the scivver.

The red ranger pulled the arrow out of the blue rangers back, then put her on his back. The red and green rangers continued to fight the yellow ranger, while the black ranger took down the scivvers. Apathy called out to the yellow ranger, then they disappeared leaving the rest of the male rangers confused.

The red ranger took the blue ranger off his back and carried her bridal style back to they cave. "We have no where to set up base until the water is out of the cave" Sible said when the rangers got back. "Where's Alden?"

"The nighlok got away with him. The water hypnotized them into helping Apathy. The scivvers were shooting arrows at us and one got Ezra, then Apathy left with Alden" Jordan said. "We can use our basement, our dad is on a business trip"

Sible nodded and the twins stared to lead the way. When they got to the house Will was in awe. The house was huge. They went to the basement and Sible transformed the room to look like the cave.

"We need to keep Ezra in the power draining cage incase she is still under Apathy's spell" Sible said, opening the door to the cage. The rangers nodded, and Jordan set her in.

Will was sat in the corner with his head in his hands. He started to tear up, then to cry. "What's the matter Will?" Dylan asked.

"It's all my fault. All of it. I saw Alden struggling and I didn't help him. I should have helped him. Now they're under the nighloks control. Alden is missing. And Ezra was shot" Will cried.

"It's not your fault Will, it's mine. I shouldn't have opened the door again" Jordan said. The alarm started going off and the boys morphed and went to the park where Apathy, the scivvers, and Alden were.

The twins went for the scivvers while Alden took on Alden. Alden was getting good hits on Will, but Will held him off until the twins defeated Apathy.

When Apathy was defeated Alden fell and demorphed. The twins and Will took on the mega Apathy, then took Alden back to the twins house. Ezra and Alden were both put on blow up beds that were set on the ground.

They slowly woke up, and when they did Will hugged Alden saying it was all his fault. All was well until Alden started to throw up. It wasn't a little bit either, it was a lot.

Alden then collapsed to the ground, sweating bullets. He pulled off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. The twins got fans out of the closet and pointed them at Alden.

Seconds later Ezra started sweating bullets too. She also took off her shirt and pants leaving her in a sports bra and spandex. She collapsed next to Alden and rolled onto her side, throwing up on the ground.

Sible put cold washcloths on their forehead and neck, then cleaned up the vomit. They moved the ill rangers onto blowup beds and turned the air conditioner on full blast.

2 hours later the ill rangers were asleep and were still sweating bullets. They had both thrown up again, but Alden had thrown up multiple times.

"Why was there a 6th blanket in the cave?" Jordan asked. Sible looked back at the ill rangers, not wanting to answer the question.

"Sible" Dylan said. "Why was there another blanket?"

"You need to promise not to tell Alden or Ezra. There is a 6th ranger, the purple ranger. I don't know where they are, but they are male, and named Luca. He was captured before he got to the battle with Zectar. I don't know where he is now" Sible said.

The other rangers only nodded, not knowing what to say. They were interrupted by the blue ranger throwing up again. Once she was finished she groaned and rolled onto her left side, and was facing the wall. "You 3 go try to follow the scivvers to the nighlok hideout, you may find Luca" Sible said.

The 3 rangers went out to where there were some scivvers, and started to follow them.

Authors note
How was it? Anyway. Hope you like the next chapter.