My past

Hannahs POV
I laid in bed with Eric and Shelly. Eric had his head in my neck his arms around me. Shelly was snuggled into my side. I felt Eric kiss my neck. "Are you sure you want to marry me Eric?". I asked him. He picked up his head. "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?", He said. I sighed "because of my past", I said. They both went silent. My heart pounded against my chest.

"Your past is your past raven, I don't care about your past, I want to be with you in the future, we both do and we don't care what happened in your past, it's your past, Your with us now", Eric said. They only call me raven when they want to comfort me.

I was silent for awhile. "You guys want to know about my past don't you", I said.

They were silent but I took that as a yes.

I sighed "Your lucky I love you". I said.

I started with my story.

"I wasn't always homeless, I had a loving family a boyfriend that I thought that loved me. I was happy I had everything I wanted. I was wrong I was so wrong, I had come home one night from a date and I had found my parents in the living room on the carpet with bullet holes in their heads and stab wounds in their chests. I found my brother and sister in the hall way. My sister had a bullet in her head and stab wounds in her chest and her stomach. My brother, he was shot twice in the head and once in the chest. He tried to stop them. I wasn't their I could have helped him. The gang was still Their about to leave, they saw me, they were walking closer to me. I knew I had to do something, I jumped out of the window and I landed in a dumpster, lucky me I should have been their, I could have died with my family then be homeless", I said with tears in my eyes, they were streaming down my face.

Eric held me in his arms holding me. "You couldn't have done anything raven, it wasn't your fault, Im glad you didn't die that night, we wouldn't have you right now, we don't ever want to lose you", He said.

I sniffled "I'm so scared that they'll come back for me I don't want you guys to get hurt", I said to them.

"Well never let them get you and aren't I the One that's supposed to protect you guys", Eric said jokingly. Trying to shake things up.

I playfully glared at him.

Shelly looked at me, she wanted to know about David but I didn't know how Eric would react.

But I knew it would be more drama if I told him later.

I sighed and looked at the man I loved. I rapped my arms around Shelly. The women I loved. "Eric?", I asked. I didn't know how to start this. He looked into my eyes with those big brown eyes of his. "Yes my beautiful raven?", he asked me.

I sighed again, okay you have to do this. "My ex boyfriend, he's the reason why I was homeless, he kicked me out of our apartment, and left me for dead, I thought that would be the last time I saw him, but earlier, we went on a walk because it was getting boring in the loft and we walked by some familiar apartments, and I realized where we were and went to turn back, but he seen me, he had a arm around a blondes waist, he smirked at me, he taunted me and Shelly, shelly got mad because he was the reason I was homeless, but I told her not to do anything and come back here, but I told him if he ever comes around here I would kill him, I just didn't know how you would react, please don't be mad at me", I said trying not to cry.

Shelly rapped her arms around me. I looked at Eric waiting for his response. He looked at me with soft eyes. He rapped his arms around me. He looked down at me. "I'm not mad raven, I'll never be mad at you, I'm happy you told me, because If he ever comes over here I'll kill him myself, I won't let him hurt the ones I love, I love you and Shelly, I swear to protect you forever", he said. I smiled softly and nuzzled against his neck.

He ran his hands through my raven hair. Soothing me. I snuggled more into him. "I love you Eric and Shelly", I said.

I could basically see they're smiles without looking. "Say it again hannah", they said. I smiled against Eric's chest. "I love you Eric and Shelly", I said again.

They rapped they're arms around me tightly. "We love you our beautiful raven", they whispered to me.

I smiled and embraced the love. I could leave the past and welcome the future. My life was just beginning. With the two people I love.