Y is Rihaan saying so???

Sorry for the late update guys. Enjoy the story and keep loving.

  Hearing Rihaan's words, Anagha couldn't believe her ears. "Rihaan is this any time to joke?,ha but you acted well" she said, secretly hoping that this would be some prank of him. But seeing his serious expression it didn't take her much time to understand that, what she heard was cent percent true. Even though her heart refused to accept the situation in front of her, her mind had realized the reality.
Then, Anagha broke down badly. Her pain outflew first as tears. She poured her heart out. Then she pleaded him y he was doing so, making him remember all the happy moments they spent. She was crying so hard that Rihaan's heart wrenched in pain. He couldn't see the love of his life in that condition, but he was bound by the situation.
He made her sit properly, wiped tears off her face & adjusted her hair, which he always used to play with.
"Please listen to me once, please", he begged. She didn't say anything but kept on sobbing in silence. Seeing her silent he started, "Anagha, I really love you. But please try to understand me. You know Ruchi right, the only daughter of Ramesh uncle. Ruchi proposed me for marriage a week ago,saying she was deeply & madly in love with me. Working along with her for two years,I had always considered her as my good friend and never imagined her to be more than that. I said her the same thing & came out of that place. Because in my life, my love was only meant for you and only you.

But after 2 days Ramesh uncle came to me & asked me is everything alright with Ruchi as she has been refusing food and locked herself up in her room. He was very much worried about her. Obviously, after her mother's death, uncle became both her mother and father. He always pampered her and fulfilled her wishes even before she asked for it. He couldn't see his daughter in that state. So he made me to promise that being her best friend, I must bring her back to normal. I was bound by his words. I couldn't see him plead in front of me so I promised him. Uncle didn't have the slightest idea that I was the solution for his worry.

Later that day I thought for entire night about Ramesh uncle and Ruchi.
Uncle was the one who took care of me and my family after papa's death,he was the one who paid for my education, he was the one who stood by me and took the entire responsibility of ma's operation,he even gave me such a good job in his company. He is the one who made me what I am today. Thinking of all this, I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to repay a small part of his debts by marrying Ruchi. This marriage will bring happiness for both uncle and Ruchi.

Please Ana, don't misunderstand me. I'm stuck. I couldn't figure out a better alternative. If possible please forgive me". Saying this even Rihaan's eyes turned glassy.

Was Rihaan at fault or destiny played a game??.
How will Anagha react??

Thank you for reading
Suggestions for Anagha's reaction for this situation are invited openly.....