Michael looks pissed. His face is red, hairs a mess. He has the marks from the fight.

    He walks out of the room without another word. I'm left there on the bed thinking about the events that just occurred. Where does leave us? Are we over? Is this just one of many fights?

   Instead of sitting alone, I call Ashton over. He says he has to sneak so I'm guessing that Michael is back at his house.

   "What happened?" Ashton asks once he's in the room.

   "Well, we got in a fight because of the newspaper article,"I say pointing to the cause of the argument.

   It is now laying on the floor. I didn't notice it earlier, but Michael tore the piece in two. He must've of been fuming.

    "What was said?"

   "Well, a lot. Um, he said that you always hate when I'm in the spotlight or endangered," I say."

    "I said that it's because you don't like saving my ass when he does something stupid."

   "Then it just got bad?" he asks looking at my pained face.

   I nod and hide my face in my arms. This isn't what is supposed to happen. I'm supposed to be with Michael and cuddle him. Not throwing all my problems on his best friend.

   "Its okay," he says moving closer to me.

   Ashton grabs my body and holds me close. His scent is strong and nice. I feel like hugging him and crying.

   "He's a dumb ass, Anna. Michael walked for one reason and one reason only. That is because he doesn't want to blow up and hurt you," Ashton says kissing my forehead and rocking me back and forth.

   I lay in my boyfriend's best friend's arms as I cry. That isn't something you hear everyday. Ashton's embrace is a little more soothing and warmer.

   I do something I probably should never do. Something that I know I might regret.

   "Ashton," I say after I'm done crying and my face is now dry.

   He looks at me with his comforting hazel eyes. They seem so inviting and loving.

   "Kiss me," I demand still sitting in his lap.

   "What?" Ashton stutters.

   "I know you like me," I say looking down at my hands and fidgeting with them.

   "I, Anna... Yeah, I do," he says shamefully.

   "Then kiss me," I say looking back up at the muscular boy.

   "You only want me to because your sad about Michael," Ashton sighs.

   "That's not it," I lie.

   "Are you sure?" he asks hesitantly.

   "Yes."

   "Okay," Ashton says looking at me with still a bit of hesitance.

   He leans in partly and shuts his eyes. I meet him half way and our lips meet. Its a little awkward at first since Ashton doesn't know what to make of it, but soon it's a normal kiss.

    That is until Ashton grabs my waist and pushes me back onto the bed. He licks my bottom lip asking for acceptance. I open my mouth partly and let his tongue explore my mouth. Making out has always weirded me out a little, but I like it.

   "Oh my fucking god," I hear someone say from the door.

   Ashton's body quickly uncovers mine. I look over and see Calum and Luke standing there astonished. I mentally curse to myself.

   "Guys, no, don't tell Michael," Ashton says jumping up from the bed to go over to them.

   I sit on the bed feeling bad and blushing. Did I just make out with Ashton Irwin? Did I actually like it more than my own boyfriend's kiss?

   "Michael's here to apologize," Luke whispers to Ashton hurriedly.

   Ashton curses under his breath and punches the wall lightly. He tries to think of a way to not look suspicious.

   "I'll hide in the bathroom," Ashton mumbles and runs in there before Michael gets to the room.

   "Princess," Michael says sitting on the bed.

   I stare at him blankly. Its not because I'm mad, but more because I just made out with his best friend. He grabs my hand and I tense up.

   "Princess, I'm sorry."

   His voice is strained and I feel more guilty.

   No, I'm sorry, Mikey. I'm sorry because I made out with Ashton. I'm sorry because I liked it more than I like yours. I'm sorry because I just cheated on you.

   "Michael, I'm sorry, but I can't."

   He loses all hope that he might've had. His face falls and lets out a small whimper.

   "Look at me at least," Michael mumbles.

   "I can't," I say looking at the wall instead of him.

   "Why?" he almost shouts.

   I flinch and then look back down at my hands. His are still on mine. They don't look right anymore. I start playing with a loose string on the blanket.

   "I can't, Michael. I can't look at you. Just know, Mikey, I am sorry. I really am."

   "If you're going to break up with me, princess, at least you can look at me. Its all I want," Michael says sadly.

   I can imagine the tears that are falling from his eyes. I can imagine the painful expression on his face.  The expression that I know all too well from experience.

   I look up and see all the things I imagined. The tears, the expression, the more lost puppy look, the saddening eyes, everything. It takes everything I have to not look back down.

   "You look even more like a lost puppy dog now," I mumble.

   "Tell me, princess. Tell me that you don't want me anymore," Michael sobs.

   "I don't want you anymore," I say letting tears slip through my already red eyes.

   "One last thing," he says," kiss me."

   "Mikey..."

   "Do it, Anna. Just kiss me once more," Michael pleads.

   I leave a light peck on his lips. Its nothing too special, but I know that right now it means everything to Michael.

   "Thank you for the best months of my life, princess."

   "You, too, Michael."

   With that, he gets up and walks out of the house. With that, he gets up and walks out of my life. With that, he gets up and breaks my heart a little more. With that he gets up and makes both of our lives a little worse.

   "Anna, you did the right thing," Luke says placing his hand on my knee.

   I nod. I can't look at their faces either. All I see is Michael and that stupid sad fucking puppy face.

   |~who do you guys ship? what would their ship names beeeee?~|