.+* 1 *+.

Alone, depressed, and loveless, Tom sits on the couch of his rented apartment staring at the ceiling. His face was flushed and his hand held a empty bottle off Smirnoff. He never thought he would get kicked out of edds house. He and Edd were best friends since sixth grade. One day edds temper got the best of him. He got into an argument with Tom about his drinking. During this argument, Tom smashed a glass bottle on the floor which made edd reach his limit for patience. "I DONT WANT YOU LIVING IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE!"  "W-what?"
"You heard me." "W-wait Edd are you serious?" "Yes Tom I'm serious. I want you out of my house!" "Alright fine. It's your house Edd. I'll be out by morning..." Tom took off running to his room. He slammed his door and locked it. He slid down the door and started to cry. He didn't want to cry but it just came out. Edd heard his cries, but he was just too heated up to apologize at that moment. Tom slowly stood up, blurry vision, started to pack his bags. When he finished he found a place online where he could live. At 12:00 Tom snuck out with his bags without saying goodbye. In the morning Edd came to see Tom to apologize. He knocked on Toms door. "Tom...?" No answer. He knocks again. "Tom I'm sorry, I really didn't mean what I said last night." No answer. "Tom answer me." Still no answer. "Tom please I'm sorry!" He finally gets an answer. But not from Tom.

"Good luck getting him back. He's long gone. Saw him runnin outta here last night."

Thankyou for reading this HORRIBLE story of mine if you want there can be a part two but it will suck.